11

(Authors note: tysm for 470 views, I really appreciate all of you for your support. I made a long chapter as a thank you, so hopefully you like it! ♥︎)

"Wait a minute, thats Y/n's blood demon art!" Tanjiro is in a shocked state. "Onii-chan, don't worry about it! For now, lets focus on defeating the demon!" You yell. He nods and gets up.

"Blood demon art.."

"Exploding blood!"

You set the demon on fire once again. "Y/n, how did you become a demon?" Mitsuri asks. "I don't know," You sputter. "I was battling an upper five, and just as I was about to die, I felt myself transform into a demon!" You explain.

"Oh....so maybe the cure was only temporary.." She thought aloud. "How dare you! Aren't you a demon?! Take this!" You get grabbed by a tree branch and thrown far from the other two. 'Dammit!' You thought. You land and once again—Your inside of a water cage. "Its you! The demon who I fought earlier! You will die this time!" The demon says.

'My demon art will burn this,' You thought. You burn the cage and free yourself.

"Oh come on!" Whatever, at least this boy will die!" You turn around and see Muichiro. "I'll just free him, its really simple for me!" With that, you plastered your blood and set it on fire, burning the cage. "Now, its really time for you to die!" You let at an creepy laugh.

"Y-You sav-"

"Of course I did! Your my friend, and friends protect each other!" You smile at him. You guys resume your battle. You were completely untouched, of course, but Muichiro had a few scratches here and there. He finally cut of the head, but he changed into a different form.

But again, Muichiro cut off the head, and the demon finally turned to ashes and disappeared. "Finally! That took forever. Defeating an upper rank demon is tough." You mutter. You turn to your friend, seeing him cry on the floor, then he closed his eyes.

"Oh, no!" You panic. You look up and see humans staring at you in shock and fear. "A-A demon! Its going to eat him!" Someone sputters out. "I'm not going to eat you, I don't even eat humans! I'm only scared because he passed out, and I don't know what to do!" You explain. "U-Uh, hes woken up!" A rather shorter one says. "Eh?" You look down. "Your finally awake!"

You hear crashing and booming sounds from where you were fighting upper rank four before. "I gotta go," You run towards the direction and see that your brother does not have a sword. You remember the sword smith from the shed, making you return there. You see him all messed up—He's still fixing the sword.

You snatch the sword away from him.

"Sorry, I gotta borrow this! I promise to return it." You run away. "Hey! Give that back, damn you!" He chases you. You return back to where your brother is. "Onii-chan! Here, take this swo-" "Give that back! Your so damn annoying!" He bonks your head over and over again with his fist. 

You throw the sword towards your brother who catches it, and the you jump down the cliff. You watch as you brother cuts the head off. He thought he had won—You knew something was off, though. "Onii-chan! Q-Quickly! The demon-" You got cut off when you couldn't speak anymore. 

Your brother runs worriedly to you. "Y/n! Hide in the shade, the sun is coming up!" You ignore his request and kept pointing at the demon, who was alive and chasing humans. Soon, the sun rised. You felt your skin burning. "GAHHH!" You cover your face. Tanjiro looks at you worriedly and hugs you while you shrink, but you still were burned. Your brother looks back and forth at the humans and you, then he grabs the sword you gave him and runs towards the humans to save them. You are in pain as the sun continues to burn you.