10-Back to being a demon

You let Mitsuri and Tanjiro talk while you walk a random direction. You go into a forest, and see a familiar figure there—It was Muichiro. "Muichiro-san! I haven't seen you for a while. How are you doing?" You ask.

"Who are you?"

You just deadpan at what he just said. "What do you mean? I'm Y/n, don't you remember me??" You ask, panicking. "No. Now go away, imbecile." Your heart dropped hearing those words. You just run away from him, crying. 'Why of all times does he forget me??' You thought, still running, and crying. You go into a shed and shut the door behind you. "Hyo Hyo! Looks like I found my next meal!" The demon exclaims. You tense up, knowing he's an upper five.

"Love breathing, second form.."

"Love pangs!"

You dash towards him and smash his pot, instead of the head. 'Dammit! I missed..' You grip your sword and strike again.

"Love breathing, fifth form.."

"Swaying love, wild claw!"

You strike the pot again, making him move to another one. "Alright, that does it! I'll attack this time! How dare you break my gorgeous pots?!?!"

"Blood demon art.."

"Water Prison Pot!"

Suddenly your trapped in water. 'What the- what happened! I'm trapped!' You thought. "Can't breathe, right? Thats my water cage! It will suffocate you, killing you in the process! Hyo Hyo!" He laughs like a maniac. "Oh! The poison needles! Can't forget that!" (The poison needles won't affect the cage, just know.)

"Blood demon art.."

"Thousand Needle Fish Kill!"

Many needles come trough to "water cage", and hit your arms, legs, and face. 'Theres poison in them!' You thought. Suddenly, you turn angry. Your muscles tense up, and your temperature rises. Vine marks start to mysteriously appear on your body, cracks appear on your eyes, a horn grows on your head, and you feel yourself grow bigger. 'No, no it can't be....I'm a demon again! But I thought....never mind. That does not matter. I can use my blood demon art to get out of this, since I unlocked it a few months ago...' You thought."Wait a minute! I've been battling a demon this entire time?!!! How disappointing! I'll kill you right now!"

Gyokko prepares his blood demon art, but you get to him first.

"Blood demon art.."

"Exploding blood!"

You set the cage on fire, freeing yourself. Then, your burn the demon in front of you. "GAHHH!!!! WHAT IS WITH YOUR BLOOD ART?!" He yells in pain while you laugh at him. After, you stomp on him many times—You let out an evil laugh and kick the body towards the right, and then kick it forward, making it crash into multiple buildings. (You don't go berserk, sorry lol)

You run over to the west and see some abnormally large fish about to kill some humans. 'It must be the minions of the demon I fought earlier..' You thought. You unsheathe your sword and slice the fish into little pieces. "Listen up, I'm a demon, but I won't hurt you. I advise that you leave this area, before the situation gets worse. We are dealing with uppermoons." You speak up. "I don't know how a demon saving a human works, but thank you so much!"

You run towards the sounds of swords clashing together, while gripping on your own. You knew you couldn't use a breathing style anymore, so you are thinking to mix your blood demon art as some sort of breathing style, but of course, its not the same. And to your shock—There was another upper moon, an upper four, that is. You see your older brother about to be crushed by the twigs, angering you. (I will make up different types of blood art attacks as well!)

"Blood demon art.."

"Vines of blood!"

You wrap the demon causing the twigs, setting him on fire. Your trainer saved your brother as well. "Huh? Who set this demon on fire??" Mitsuri questions herself.

"Wait...I recognize that fire! Pink flames....thats Y/n's blood demon art!"