I didn't realise my boyfriend was quite so popular with the ladies.

Start from the beginning

"Okay, break it up ladies and gents!" Sean's cheerful voice filled my ears and I moved away from Sebastian, laughing.

"Dude! Can't you see I'm kind of busy?" Sebastian groaned, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"As much as it hurt me to stop... that, you need to go on in three minutes. So I suggest you sort your boner out before that," With a final wink, Sean was gone, leaving me in stitches at the embarrassed look on Sebastian's face.

"Here, let me help you with your bandages and hopefully your little problem will be sorted in time," I tried and failed to keep the amusement out of my voice as I grabbed the bandages and began to wrap up Sebastian's knuckles.

"You caused it, you fix it," He grinned, quickly pecking me on the lips.

"You wish," I snorted, finishing up the bandaging.

"Worth a try." Sebastian shrugged and started doing a bit of stretching. "Okay, you go get a good spot near the front and I'll see you out there."

"Will do. Have fun," I blew him a kiss and headed out towards the sound of the crowd.

I joined Sean at the front, chatting with him whilst we waited for the fighters to come out. When they did, the crowd erupted into a roar and, seeing as I hadn't heard it in a while, it gave me quite a shock. My adrenaline soared as I cheered for Sebastian when he walked out, grinning at me.

I'd never seen the opponent before but Sean assured me that he'd be no match for Sebastian. And he wasn't. The fighting was quick and the other guy was slow. Sebastian got in punches and kicks before he even knew what was happening. There was one point where he had Bash in a headlock but that was easily escaped from. My heart swelled with pride as I watched, my eyes focused on nothing else but the fight.

Then it was over; Sebastian's hand was raised in the air by someone and his opponent laid unconscious on the floor. As soon as the man let go of his arm, Sebastian jogged towards me, capturing my face in his hands and planting a quick kiss on my lips. I had forgotten about that little tradition of his and suddenly I felt jealousy creep into me as I thought about the other girls he'd been kissing whilst I hadn't attended his matches. But there wasn't any time to ask Sebastian about it as he was swamped by people congratulating him on his win. Eventually all the hype died down and we were able to leave the warehouse, planning to go back to mine for the night.

Except we were interrupted by Brandon.

"What the fuck are you doing with my girl?" He blocked our way, a furious glare on his face.

"I am not your girl," I spat back.

"Did I ask you?" Brandon growled quickly before refocusing his attention on Sebastian.

"Don't talk to Alexa like that." Sebastian commanded, his jaw locked with anger.

"I'll talk to the bitch however I like," Brandon sneered, glancing over at me for a brief second and allowing me to see the disgust in his eyes.

"I said-" Sebastian started to take a step forward but I stopped him.

"He's not worth it, Bash."

"Oh, does a girl control you now? How manly," Brandon taunted.

"Fuck off Brandon," I sighed, turning Sebastian and I away from him.

"I'm afraid I can't do that. I don't like it when people steal what's mine." Suddenly Brandon's voice was in my ear and a knife was pressed against my throat.

The cold metal of the blade made me all the more aware of what was currently happening. Behind me, I could feel Brandon's heartbeat as calm as ever whilst mine was wilding racing. I was terrified and the reciprocated look on Sebastian's face didn't help to relax me.

"Put the knife down, Brandon." Sebastian inched closer, his hands held in surrender.

"No. I'm going to teach you a lesson. How would you like it when Alexa here has a great big ugly scar on her face? Would you really go around showing her off to everyone?" Brandon moved the knife to my cheek, pressing just hard enough to draw blood but not cut me deeply. I winced with the pain but remained as still as possible.

"This isn't about Alexa, this is about you and me so why don't you let her go and we can talk, yeah?" Sebastian tried reasoning but Brandon just gripped the knife tighter.

"No. This is about Alexa. She's a lying whore who deserves this. Don't think I don't know about what the two of you were up to whilst we were together."

"I never cheated on you, I swear!" I managed to speak, my voice trembling.

"When will you stop lying?!" Brandon yelled, his hand grabbing my throat and beginning to squeeze.

I couldn't breathe and I was becoming dizzy. I struggled, the knife cutting into my cheek even more but I didn't care. I refused to let myself be killed by Brandon. Using the last of my strength, I brought my foot up, kicking him square in the groin. Instantly, he fell back, letting go of my throat but also dropping the knife. Not before it had made a slash on my chest though. I stumbled forwards, reaching for Sebastian and trying to get as far away from Brandon as possible. Bash pulled me into his arms, kicking the knife far away with his foot and began to check whether I was okay.

"Don't let Brandon get away," My voice was sore from my windpipe being crushed but Sebastian got the idea, pinning Brandon to the ground.

"Find Sean and tell him to call the police." Sebastian ordered and I nodded before quickly running into the warehouse.

"Hey - holy shit, Lex, what happened to your face?!" Sean bumped into me in one of the corridors.

"Brandon, come, call the police," My words didn't exactly make sense but I think Sean got the idea as he followed me, already on the phone.

When the police arrived, they quickly arrested Brandon and had a paramedic attend to my wounds. Apparently the one on my chest would leave a nasty scar but at that point, I didn't care. I was just happy to be alive.

After rounds of questioning, I was finally able to just sit with Sebastian and hug him. We drove back to my place and I fell asleep in his arms almost immediately.

Guys, the next chapter will be the last...

Dedicated to CallMeHush because I actually did what you asked and updated!