Chapter 12 : The Darknight Hero & Departure!

Start from the beginning

Sagashi tsuzukete
(Jean is standing proudly, as she readies her sword, and the enemies is upon them.)

tadori tsuita
(Suddenly, a thunder struck Hillicurs near Jean's location, turns out, Lisa is using her spell behind Jean.)

Kono basho de Period ni
(Lumine's brother, Aether is standing on the top of the hill of a mountain, looking at the battlefield, accompanied by his Abyss Mage. Then, he is looking at the sky, with StormTerror flies on the sky.)

Kanashimi ikari
(Lumine is standing near the front gate of Moonstadt.)

Chikara ni kaete
(Musashi stands beside her (holding her sword), and Paimon is floating around them.)

Unmei wa sugu soba ni
(Both Lumine and Musashi are doing fist bump, and they are ready for their adventure!)

-------------------- Chapter 12 -------------------

(Still 3RD POV)
(Angel's Share Bar) (16.00)
[Three of them have arrived at the bar just drink to their fullest. But, when they got there, they meet Master Charles, not Diluc.]

Musashi: "Yo, Master Charles!"Charles: "Oh, it's you three

Charles: "Oh, it's you three. It's so rare to see you three all here together."
Musashi: "We just had a small party for the three of us."
Charles: "Well, suit yourself up. So, may i take your order?"

[After 2 minutes of drink, they decides to order.]
Musashi: "I order Brightcrown, please. Just for a change for once."
Lumine: "I want Sweet Cider Lake, please."
Paimon: "Paimon wants Gray Valley Sunset!"
Charles: "Haha! Coming right up!"

[Master Charles went back and Make drinks for the three of them. Well, and 10 minutes later...]
Charles: "Alright! Brightcrown, Sweet Cider Lake and Gray Valley Sunset for Heroes Of Monstadt!"
Musashi: "Thanks, Master Charles!"
Lumine: "Alright! Let's drink it!"

[All three of them are enjoying their drink. Master Charles was very satisfied serving three of his favorite customers. And, suddenly, Master Charles remembered something.]
Charles: "So you've got a taste for adventure too, huh?"
Musashi: "Hmm?"
Charles: "I must say, the patrons have been in a bit of a buzz lately."
Lumine: "What kind of buzz, if i may ask, master Charles?"
Charles: "Though the topic on everyone's lips is more of an urban legend than actual news. Even minding my own business I still end up hearing all about it."

[And for some reason, Paimon was a bit frightened by the story Master Charles was about to tell.]
Paimon: "Uh-oh... It's not one of those scary urban legends, is it? If so, Paimon needs to take a deep breath first!"
Charles: "Hahaha, it's not a particularly scary story, no... At least, not for most people... It's the tale of... the Darknight Hero!"
Paimon: Aarrgh!!!"

[Paimon suddenly yelled and hid behind Musashi. Lumine just giggled softly after saw Paimon's reaction.]
Lumine: "Come on, Paimon, he literally just said it's NOT a scary story."
Paimon: "Huh? Did the bartender just say something?"
Musashi: "Well, we just have to hear what he wanted to say."