Su Yun's POV

Few Days Later...

In the hospital, Su Yun just finished his shift and went to his changing place. He changed his clothes and went off somewhere.

It was the secret hideout of Wei Lin. He then checked up on both of his patients, Yue Chen and Ryan.

He found Yue Chen looking at his laptop with blank eyes. He shook his head and signed. He found that Yue Chen was so lost in thoughts that he didn't even notice someone entering the room.

After checking up on Yue Chen, he moved on to Ryan. Ryan... He was still unconscious. But all his vitals are normal.

He then went to the room allotted for him, layed down on the bed and pondered over what has happened in the past few days.

Su Yun's Thoughts...

1) Wei Lin got in touch with Lin Tai

2) The 3rd person in the triangle collaboration is none other than Wei Lin's puppy crush.

3) And that puppy crush is none other than her best friend's brother.

4) Her fake guardian was found injured.... being chased to be killed.

5) The most weird dreams...
Yep. The dreams those 2 get, has changed. They get a different scenario with the same characters in their dreams.

6) The fog. Both of them got stuck in some fog, as per their explanation.

I signed again and saw the empty ceiling. I heard a knock on my room's door.
"Come in." , I said.

I thought it was Wei Lin, but to my surprise, it was Yue Chen.
I was shocked when I saw him. So shocked that I fell off my bed.

Yue Chen slightly smiled and said, "It's shocking, right?"

I shaked my head and said, "Just a bit. So you thought it through?"

Yue Chen took a breath and said, "I think I did. I need to ask you one thing. May i?"

I desperately nodded my head, don't ask me why so desperate, I too don't know.
Well... I nodded my head and signalled him to sit down and so did he.

I poured him a cup of water and asked, "What is it?"

Yue Chen asked me, "I'm quite dumb, am I not?"

There's was a pause. I didn't say anything. Cuz I know that no matter what I say, it won't help. He needs a vent. He needs to talk. If I say something, I know he will stop talking and walk away.

So I kept quiet and let him talk.

I looked at him. He then continued, "I didn't know what was going on around me. What angers me is not the fact that my sister was killed but the fact that I don't know anything about her. Her personal life, her career, her relationship with my friend. Anything."

He then took a deep breath and tears started to sediment on his eyelids.

I signalled him to take a deep breath and so did he.
"Su Yun, I feel like I couldn't be more ignorant about my surroundings. My friend, Xing xing. I didn't even know her parents were dead let alone were killed."

I signed at that and said, "It's alright. Maybe she just didn't want to get you involved in this mess. As for Alisa, she is prone to fight alone. Though I was and am by her side, she always take charge herself. As for who really killed her, we would get an answer after Ryan wake up."

He then started to cry. I let him cry to his heart's content. I hugged him and soothed him. After a while, I felt a more weight on me. I looked down and realized that he was already asleep.

This made me chuckle, both Lin Lin and her crush are the same, both sleep as soon as they cry.

I laid him on my bed and started to walk out of my room.

When I touched the door's handle,
My head, it hurts like hell now. I left the handle and held my head tightly as I felt some memories flow through my mind.

I saw..... I saw myself....

Wei Lin: Seems you have to change his clothes again.

Then... I saw myself.?
I saw myself giving her a light smile which changed into a smirk as she left the place.

"Let the show begin" I snapped my fingers? No no no... I don't smirk.

And... The fog.. The fog those 2 talked about showed up.

I fell to the ground. I want to yell. I want to cry in pain but... I couldn't. My voice is dried up. I can't even speak. My eyes, I can't see anything clearly. The last thing I remember is I fell over the table knocking off the flower vase which might have shattered into pieces, as I heard the sound of.

Just what is it?
An illution?
Or a memory?

___________________________

To be continued....