Before Qin Yu could finish speaking, he suddenly saw two people walking out of the mall opposite. They looked very familiar.

It was his biological sister and brother he had missed dearly.

Before Qin Yu could go up and greet her, he saw Pei Yunge holding the little bear doll she had grabbed from the claw machine. Her eyes were shining brightly and she looked exceptionally intimate with the man beside her.

The night wind blew by the street and she turned around. The man was standing behind her, his handsome and elegant eyes lowered, but his hand was patiently braiding the little girl’s hair.

The scene was very pleasing to the eye.

However, Qin Yu held his breath, feeling that something was wrong.

Until the next second.

He saw Pei Yunge hook her arm around the man’s shoulder from behind, clearly acting coy on purpose.

However, the man only turned around and scratched the little girl’s chin comfortingly before he opened the car door for Pei Yunge with a smile.

At this moment, Qin Yu was almost certain.

His brother was a dog.

Qin Yu held it in for a long time and could only say slowly, “…F*ck.”

He had been tricked.

Chapter 1367: Can You Still Be a Brother-in-law? Trouble Comes Looking for You

At this moment…

The moment Qin Yu closed his eyes, Huo Shidu’s beastly actions from back then resurfaced crazily in his mind.

It hinted at him to be careful of Ge’er getting into a relationship early.

He had unintentionally instigated him to tell the Old Master not to let Pei Yunge get too close to the young talents in the industry. He even f*cking told him that Yu Hanran had designs on his sister?!

In the end??

He was extremely careful in front of outsiders, but he never thought that the iron tree that had not bloomed for ten thousand years would steal his beloved sister!!!

At the thought of his stupid actions, Qin Yu’s blood boiled and he choked.

Back then, he had even begged Huo Shidu to take care of his Ge’er and send her to his house.

But what about this inhumane beast?

Ge’er had just started university and these two were already so clingy??

As a man, he didn’t believe that she didn’t have ulterior motives!

“Brother… Brother Yu?”

Seeing that Qin Yu was about to vomit blood from anger, the manager’s gloating turned into unease.

......

Suddenly.

Then he heard Qin Yu say coldly, “I’m going to kill this b*stard.”

The manager was speechless.

The former brothers turned against each other overnight.

What a life drama.

The manager grabbed Qin Yu forcefully, telling him to calm down. After all, if they couldn’t be brothers, they could still be brothers-in-law.

However, these words completely ignited Qin Yu’s anger. He was just short of rushing home to get a knife.