Well, good for them. They were two highly trained Pro heroes. To take care of a kid wouldn't be so hard either. In simple terms, it was like crushing a rookie while doing a public stunt at the same time. They didn't really felt bad. If something like a weed grows, you should remove it at its earliest. But now.....

Pant.

Pant.

They both were panting. After a quick fight with villains where they lost, there stamina depleted. Really bad. While Boboiboy looked like he can take both of them on for another 2 days. Like they were very sloppy and they weren't really all that good at Hand-to-hand combat. Looks like they heavily relied only on their quirks. Boboiboy was like that too. Relying too much on his power watch until Reta'ka came and shook his world apart. That's when he learned the Ultimate Martial Arts as Hang Kasa liked to call it. Compared to that grueling training session, having a spar with the two pro heroes was like a walk in the park.

What they were doing didn't even came in basic katas. It was poorly disguised, no experience in fighting skills. Kamui Woods who had enough of the boy mocking him as he thought about Boboiboy did his special move.

"Lacquered Chain PRISON." He roared sending multitudes of branch originating from his palm towards the boy at hypersonic speed. Boboiboy looked at them disinterestedly as he just backflipped.

"No!" Mt.Lady shouted out in concern as Kamui Woods was unable to stop his special move. Since Boboiboy dodged it, it directly went towards the unsuspecting civilians behind him.

"Watch out." Boboiboy said in concern as...... a miracle happened. Instead of the branches tearing apart flesh or seriously hurting the public skin, it went through them. As if they aren't here. Or no. Rather it looks like they have been provided by the body of a ghost as everyone was surrounded by the same purple glow as they did when Boboiboy called out Shadow Phasing.

"Just kidding." Boboiboy said with a goofy smile. "Awe-...." and Boboiboy stopped himself from saying any further. He cannot use his most frequently used word in front of public like this especially when he's a vigilante.

Kamui Woods just retracted his branches. "Watch for your branches fool." An old man shouted from the crowd.

"Yeah. It could have hit us."

"We could have been killed or seriously injured."

"Oi oi.... that wasn't intentional."

"Maybe for you."

"Thank the boy."

And thus a large group of people bowed down to Boboiboy to say thank you. A girl in the front as if there representative spoke on behalf of everyone. "Thank you um.... eto....-"

"Oh! Sorry. My bad." Boboiboy sheepishly rubbed his head. What should he tell them? About his fake name that is. Fang. Or Gopal. Or maybe Captain Papa. Ugh! He internally facepalmed. What sort of names was he really thinking?

Before he could answer her Mt.Lady closed the gap between them and tried to punch Boboiboy in order to make sure he faints but to her horror and crowd's amazement her fist passed through the boy without hitting anything. There was no sound of him being hit. This boy.... he was intangible. And somehow he made the crowd intangible as well. What the hell? What is this boy's quirk? Wasn't it an energy type or emitter type of quirk?

Boboiboy pulled his cap down as he gave a smirk. "The name is Dark." And then as if he mixed into light itself, the boy disappeared and vanished from everyone's eyes in an instant as if he was never here. He disappeared in thin air.

Boboiboy appeared behind the same alley where he left his bag of grocery. Man! He has to thank Fang for this teleportation trick. He did use it to escape when Boboiboy fought him for the first time in haunted house, when sun was close to set. He clicked his fingers as the barrier disappeared from the existence itself and the purple glow on everyone's body slowly disappeared.