Mystery girl (part 2)

Mulai dari awal

"You wanna talk about us? Fine but we're not doing it in front of them

"You wanna talk about us? Fine but we're not doing it in front of them." I said.

"Let's go." Spencer says.

"Yes, master," I said sarcastically as I was walking down the stairs.

We get back to our place and I already knew all hell was gonna break loose. I've never seen Spencer so upset before.

" I can't believe you lied to me like that."

"You do not understand Spencer, the FBI is nothing like the CIA, we are trained to be spies, we are trained to torture and kill people, nothing is the same there as it is here, if I had told you the real reason I was at the BAU, they would have killed you for being a liability."

"So was everything a lie? Is Nya even your real name?"

"Yes, Nya is my real name and I didn't lie about anything, I was telling you the truth about my childhood and who I really am even though I wasn't even supposed too because that's how much I love you and this team."

"Really? And what about those suitcases, why are they on the floor?" Spencer asks.

"I'm supposed to leave for Miami in 2 days but I'm not going too."

"Well maybe you should."

"Spencer, we're engaged." I said.

"Well maybe we shouldn't be."

I couldn't believe he just said that. I didn't even answer him, I just packed my stuff up, took my ring off and gave it to him and we didn't say a word to each other. I couldn't even hold back my tears anymore, as soon as I walked out that door I started to cry but Spencer made his decision and it was probably for the best. He deserved so much better than me.

Spencer's POV

I couldn't believe I just said that. I didn't know whether to be more upset with her or myself. I just ended something that was so dear to me.

I look at the ring I was holding and I couldn't help but cry.

I heard a knock on the door and opened it

I heard a knock on the door and opened it. It was Derek.

"Dude, Nya just called me, saying you told her to leave." Derek said.

"I don't know why I said that, I was just so upset."

"I'm upset with her too, believe me but you two belong together. I have never seen Nya be interested in anyone more than you, ever and vice versa, I can see how much you love her, don't let her slip out of your hands before it's too late. Go get your girl." Derek said.

"Thanks

"Thanks." I said.

"GOOOO." Derek yells.

"Oh, yeah right. I'll see you later, you can just let yourself out."

I drove as fast as I could to the airport. I didn't know which exact flight she was taking back to Miami, I tried to calculate the percentage of which flight she would most likely be on but by the time I was done and I asked the woman at the front desk, she told me that flight was already long gone. I lost her...I lost the love of my life..