"Honestly, I don't really feel anything. Do you?" Steve asked. "Absolutely nothing." I answered. "I mean, I...I feel fine. I feel normal." Robin added. "Yeah, I feel--I feel fine. I kinda feel good." Steve said. Then all three of us broke out into a laughing fit. "Wanna know a secret?" Robin asked. "What?" Steve and I chorused. "I like it, too. I feel good." she laughed. "Morons. They messed up the drug." Steve laughed. "They messed it up." Robin laughed. "So bad." I laughed as well. We all just sat there laughing our butts off. "Morons. Hey, morons!" Robin called. "Morons!" Steve repeated. "Moron! Mor--" Robin yelled, but was cut off by Steve. "Whoa-oh!" Steve yelled. "Oh, no. There's definitely something wrong with us." Robin realized. "Something wrong." Steve laughed. Then the door buzzer sounded and the soldiers walked in, this time carrying guns. We all stopped laughing and stayed completely silent while the officer walked over to Steve. The doctor opened a toolbox and started setting out loads of different weird silver tools. Then he pulled out a very large knife. "Would now be a good time to tell you I don't like doctors?" Robin asked. "Let's try this again, yes?" The officer asked. Steve nodded his head. "Who do you work for?" The officer questioned. "The Scoops. Scoops Ahoy." Steve chuckled, and his answer made Robin and I laugh as well. "How did you find us?" The officer questioned. "Totally by accident." Steve started chuckling with us. The officer said something to the doctor in Russian, but to be honest I'm not really sure what. It doesn't matter though because the drug they gave us didn't work. "What is that shiny little toy?" Steve asked as the doctor picked up one of his little tools and walked over to Steve. He brought it down to hand level for Steve and started tugging on one of his nails. "Whoa, whoa, hey, hey. Wait! No! Wait! Wait!" Steve began yelling. "There was a code! We heard a code!" Robin yelled. The doctor stopped and looked up at the officer who was walking over to Robin. "Code. What code?" the officer asked her. "The week is long. The silver cat feeds when blue meets yellow in the west. Blah, blah, blah. You broadcast that stupid spy sh!t all over the town, and we picked it up on our Cerebro, and we cracked it in a day. A day! You think you're so smart, but three kids who scoop ice cream for a living cracked your code in a day, and now, people know you're here." Robin told him. "Who knows we are here, little b!tch?" The officer asked in a very angry tone. "Uh, well, Dustin knows." Steve laughed softly. "Hey, Steve?" Robin tried to get his attention. "Yeah, Dustin Henderson, he knows." Steve gave them the exact information we wanted them not to know. "Steve!" Robin sighed. "Dustin Henderson. It is your small, curly-haired friend?" The officer asked. "Oh, curly-haired. Great hair. Small. Kind of like a 'fro. Yeah." Steve said. "Where is he?" the officer asked. "Oh, he's long gone, you big *sshole." Steve laughed. "And he's probably calling Hopper, and Hopper's calling the US Cavalry. They're gonna come in here, commando-style, guns-a-blazin', and kick your sorry *sses back to Russia. You're gonna be two pieces of toast." Steve laughed. Making Robin and I laugh. "Is that so?" The officer asked bending over and putting his hands on his knees. "Yeah." Steve answered and we all started laughing again. Then the alarm started blaring making everyone stop laughing and turn towards the door. The officer ran out of the room extremely quickly. Which is funny for a short man. Then Dustin ran in the room yelling with a large taser and tased the doctor. The doctor fell to the ground and Erica and Dustin just looked in utter shock. "Hey! Henderson! That's crazy, I was just talking about you." Steve marveled. "Oh, my god." Robin beamed. "Get ready to run." Dustin told us. "Sounds good, curls." I laughed.

    We found one of the red truck thingies and Dustin and Erica threw us all in the back while they got in the front. "Jesus, slow down!" Steve commanded his speech slurred. "Yeah, what is this, like, the Indy 500?" Robin asked her speech also slurred. "Seriously. It's not a race." I laughed, my speech slurred. "It's the Indy 300." Steve corrected pointing downwards. "No, dingus! It's 500!" Robin argued. "It's 300!" Steve yelled. "Let's say a million." Robin compromised making us all laugh. Erica said something, but we were laughing so hard I couldn't hear what she said. Then the truck went flying and we fell back into the front of the truck. There were lots of grunts and groans coming from Steve and Robin, but I was trying to catch my breath. "You guys all right back there?" Dustin asked. "They're fine." Dustin said and ran out to open the truck's back door. "Come on. We gotta go, now." Dustin rushed. "Come on! Get out!" Erica yelled. "Let's go!" Dustin ordered. And they helped us out. "We're coming." Steve groaned. Dustin walked over to the large elevator and put the keycard in and out of the slot. We all ran into the elevator and Dustin pushed some weird button. I was holding onto Steve who was on top of a loading cart thing. "Hey! You look like you're surfing!" Robin cheered. "Surfing! Yeah!" Steve beamed. "You're surfing!" I burst with a huge smile on my face. "I'm a natural check it out!" Steve yelled and went to do something when Robin pulled the cart out from under him making him fall into some boxes and land on top of me. "Wipeout!" Robin cheered. "Hey, girl. You mind giving me your number?" he asked making me burst out laughing. Dustin came running over and put his hand on Steve's forehead. "He's burning up." Dustin said and did the same to me. "Her too." he worried. "You're burning up." Steve countered. "One sec, one sec. Steve, Steve." Dustin huffed. "God, no. Ow!" Steve grumbled as Dustin tried to look into his eye. "His pupils are super dilated." Dustin told Erica. Once again he did the same to me. "Hers as well." he began to look more worried. "Get your hands off me." I grumbled as I pushed him off of me. "Maybe they're drugged." Erica suggested. "Ugh! Boop!" Steve laughed as he booped Dustin's nose. "Steve, are you drugged?" Dustin asked. "How many times, Dad? I don't do drugs. It's only marijuana." Steve told him. "This isn't funny, okay? I need to know what they did to you. Are you gonna die on us?" Dustin asked. Steve started laughing. "Boop." Steve laughed trying to boop Dustin, but instead just unpainfully slapped him across the face. "We all die, my strange little child friend. It's just a matter of how...and when." Robin said as she played with her hair. "They're gonna be looking for us up there, so I need you to tell me where you parked your car." Dustin pleaded. "Oh, can we make a pit stop at the food court?" Steve asked. "I would kill for a hot dog on a stick." Robin added. "All right. Yeah, food. You can have as much food as you want, but only if you tell me where your car is parked." Dustin begged. "Uh-oh." Steve worried. "Uh-oh?" Dustin puzzled. "The car's off the board." Steve told him. "What?" Dustin was now even more puzzled. "They took the keys. The Russians, they took the keys. Like, forever ago." Steve told him and Robin and I started laughing with Steve. "That's a bummer, right?" Steve asked. Dustin looked back at Erica who looked very disappointed. We ran out of the room and outside to the loading dock. "Oh, my god, that tastes so good. Ah! Steve, Y/n, can you taste the air?" Robin asked opening her mouth wide up and sticking her tongue out. Steve and I did the same. "I taste it! I taste it!" Steve cheered. "Me too!" I beamed. The gates rolled open and two men came running out with guns. "Sh!t! Come on! Come on!" Dustin yelled and made us all run into a door in the side of the building. "Why are we running?" Steve asked yelling.