🧍Just a shock🧍

Start from the beginning

"What's wrong Atsumu..?" Komori started to look concerned then even more concerned when Saksua looked a little concerned to.

"Oh HELL NO!" Atsumu started quickly typing on his phone. It was so quick you could barely see his fingers. "This motherfucker is so fuckin-..Agh." He looked kinda mad and Komori and Sakusa both very much noticed.

"..what happened..?" Atsumu looked at Komori and then Sakusa.

"Oh I kinda forgot y'all were here." Atsumu chuckled slightly. "Nothing much but my brother got a boyfriend and didn't tell me. Apparently it's their 3 Month anniversary." Atsumus phone started to ring. He hesitated but still answered. "Your a bitch....What? You didn't tell me!...oh..HA I was drunk sorry." Atsumu started to argue with his brother on the phone.
.

.

.

.

.

After a while of Atsumu fighting with his brother. He hung up and they all agreed to pack up their stuff because they need to leave.
When they were all packed up they were out the door in a few seconds, and it didn't take long to get to the car.

"Alright. The rides a little long but not too long, and if you wanna listen to music you better have headphones because I'm not listening to it." Sakusa buckled his seatbelt and put his one of his hands on the wheel and the other on the gear shift. Komori laughed because he knew what was gonna happen. Sakusa started to drive. He was racing down the roads. Every turn he made was sharp. Atsumu was surprised he never got pulled over. Before he knew it the parked in a garage. "We're here and you have a few people to meet." He pointed to Atsumu while getting out of the car.

"Are they at least sort of nice?" Atsumu got out of the car and closed the door. "Because I might punch someone if not.." Komori started to laugh as they all walked inside.

"Good luck with that." Komori walked over to a counter and pulled himself up to sit on it.

"Ew..that's unsanitary for the counter." Sakusa pulled out two chairs and sat down in one. "Sit in Komoris seat for now. He never uses it anyways." Atsumu walked over and sat down. All he could do is wonder what was gonna happen next. Someone walked out of a door next to some stairs.

"Osumu? But you're in.." the male turned his head in the room and back to Atsumu. Than someone walked behind the other. Atsumu was shocked and scared on what to say when he saw his brother.

"Oh..haha...heyyy Osumu." Atsumu slowly got up moving towards a random door. Osumu ran at him to tackle him, but Atsumu quickly dogged running into the room Osumu was just in. He hid behind the other male who he remembered to be Osumus boyfriend. "Help."

"This would be entertaining and all but stop fighting. Usually boss stays in his room and he's here just sitting in the kitchen." Atsumu shot a glare at Osumu, and slowly walked back to the chair to sit down again. "Not just that Komoris here too." The male walked to a chair and sat down. Osumu slowly followed his actions.

"Suna call everyone for a meeting." Suna nodded and stood up again. He took a breath in and yelled.

"MEETING BITCHES!" Atsumu covered his ears 0.1 seconds before Suna screamed, and someone noticed but they weren't in the room. After a few minutes the room had a bunch of people. Atsumu knew at least one of them were gonna ask why there were two Osumus.