"B-but you s-said-"

[M'lady, believe me. Gusto ko din umuwi. I want to see and feel you again, but I still have a job here to finish.]I sighed. Akala ko pa naman uuwi na siya. I missed him so much.

"O-okay." Umiwas ako ng tingin. "Sino ang mag-manage sa charity?"

[I asked Uncle and he was happy to help.]

"Good." I nodded. "May free time ako ngayong Saturday and Sunday, baka makatulong ako. I also want myself to be involved in Charity." I smiled at him. I didn't want him to think that I was still upset that he was not coming home. He has a lot of things on his mind right now, and I don't want to include myself.

[That's good,Jewel.]He smiled.[Anyways, I heard na umuwi na sila Kaizer.]

"Yup. Kanina sila umuwi." I informed him. "Ikaw?Kailan pa?"

[It depends.] He shrugged his shoulders. [M'lady, I'm sorry I can't go home-]

"It's fine, Jace. Okay lang talaga sa akin. I understand that you need to do this. What I can do is to support you." I made my smile bigger to show him that I was fine with it. I know he has a lot of problems and making him see I'm upset won't do any good. I'm his girlfriend and that's what I can do for him is to support him.

[You should sleep now. You still have a presentation, tomorrow.]

"Okay. Bye."

[I love you, mon treasure.]"I smiled at him 'I love you', the way he said it never fails to make me giddy on the inside.

"I love you too."

He smiled and ended the call. I sighed and closed my laptop.

I was already living alone in my condo. I bought this with my savings.

Now, you're probably wondering what happened to the house. We already sold it to a cute family, since we all have different lives right now and I don't think that we would live forever in that house. Natasha and August are living together, Amber and Kaizer are always traveling the world, and Sapphire has her apartment. So, wala na talagang titira sa bahay na iyon. We all made that decision and probably for the best.

Paglabas ko sa condo ay pumunta ako sa parking lot at pumasok sa aking car. A Lamborghini, to be specific. Courtesy of my lovely brother, James Arcturus Bernard Smith, just like he promised.

When I arrived at the company, I put my car in the parking lot and went inside. The guards greeted me as I went in and I smiled at them.

I went inside my department.

"Where is Miss Smith?!" He shouted at the department which made all my colleagues shiver in fear. He is Mr. Allistair. He is a grumpy man, more like in his late 50s. He values time like it's his baby.

"I'm here, sir." Tumingin siya sa akin ng walang ekspresyon.

D*mn. He's so scary!

"Good. 30 minutes early. Do you have your report?"

"Yes, Sir. Nandito lahat sa suitcase ko."Itinaas ko ang suitcase ko at tumango ito.

"Good."He nodded and then left.

I breathe a sigh of relief. Parang pinipigilan ko talaga ang sarili ko na huminga sa kanyang harapan.

When I gave my report infront of the board, I gave all my best. Dapat mabigyan ng hustisya ang pag-practice ko for four weeks.

After I was done, they all were impressed and clapped. I felt so relieved and happy that they liked it. Mom smiled and approached me. "You did great."

I smiled at her. Pagkatapos ay umalis na siya sa office. Kuya Jacques and kuya Joaquin then came to me.