Chapter 3

AT SCHOOL

"Who is that cute boy you were with?" Mil says with a smirk.

"Why do you want to know?" I rolled my eyes trying not to show I did.

"Relax you didn't need to roll your eyes just get me to talk to him." Mil shrugged.

"Mil I am tired of you ." I say answer looking at her with a nasty face.

"Why are you tired of me?!" Mil shouted, frowning.

"Everyone I meet you want to date you want to talk to. Just leave it alone, I don't even know why I'm still keeping up with you." I sigh roughly.

"FINE! Be like that, I'm leaving!" Mil yelled in my face.

"Hey babe." Kayden smiles touching my arm.

"Hey." I say  seriously

"What's wrong with you?!" Kayden says in a angry tone. He hits me on the shoulder and hold my shoulder tight.

"OK OK I AM SORRY!" I yell in stress.

"And who was that guy you were with?!" Kayden says holding my shoulder even tighter.

"MY FRIEND!" I yell trying to pull his hand off my shoulder.

"DONT LIE TO ME!" Kayden yells in anger.

"OK MY BODYGUARD! YOU DOMT HABE TO FUCKING WORRY ABOUT HIM!" I yell in anger.

"Fine.." Kayden laughs, he lets go and walks away

"What was that about?" Finn asked from behind me.

"What do you mean?" I question, rubbing my shoulder.

"Why didn't you yell for me!" Finn yelled in anger.

"HES A ABUSING I KNOW! AND I CANT GET HIM OFF MY BACK! I NEED HELP! PLEASE." I yell almost crying.

"Next time he comes I'll make sure he never comes back." Finn says looking at me in the eyes. Finn takes me in his arms hugging me tightly, I cry in his chest.

"I'm sorry I didn't yell for you." I respond wiping my tears.

Finns POV

Why is her boyfriend like that?... I could do better.. I love her.

"Let's just go to class.." Y/N says still wiping her tears.

"Don't worry I'm here." I say rubbing her shoulder  lightly.

Y/N's POV

I feel like I want a bodyguard now..he makes me so happy. Only if he liked me as a girlfriend.

"I'll take you to class " Finn say picking me up in his arms.

I lay my head on his chest hugging him from the side.

AFTER SCHOOL

"Thanks for being there for me at school." I say with a slight smile. Laying on his shoulder while walking with him.

"That's what I'm here for." Finn says smiling at me, while he holds my shoulder, As we walk.

"Thank you." I smile closing my eyes.

"Let's get you home." Finn continues, he picked me up and I laid on his chest.

AT HOME
Finns POV

I opened the door, still having Y/N in my arms.

"Hi! What happened with Y/N?" Y/N's mom ask me.

"She got tired and something happened in school." I respond. "I'm going to take her to her room." I continue.

Y/N's room

She's so pretty when she sleeps
I look at her, then I place her down at her bed.

A FEW MINUTES LATER

"Finn wake up Y/N soon the foods almost done." Y/N's mother says from the kitchen.

"Mhm." I answer.

I hear a door open in the distance.
I look over to see if that was Y/N.

"Good afternoon Y/N!" Y/N's father says

"Hi dad." Y/N responded.

"It's dinner everyone get ready!" Y/N's mother calls from the kitchen.

AT THE DINNING TABLE
Y/N's POV

I grab rice, chicken and avocados.

"Finn, how do you like your job?" Dad says smiling at him.

"I like it." Finn says grabbing the rice.

"Good!" Dad smiles.

AFTER DINNER

We both walk to our rooms.

I think I fell in love.. I didn't even tease him! I wanna tell him.. I love him.. I just don't want of come off wrong I think he only thinks of me as a friend.

*knock knock*

"Come in!" I shouted.

"It's Finn." Finn closes the door.

"Thanks again Finn, about the whole.. thing at school." I say again.

"No problem. But can I tell you something? " Finn ask.

"Yeah sure!" I smile.

"I like you.. I know you might not like me back but.. I like you.. I know your taken.. I promise I can do better than your boyfriend.. it's fine if you don't like me back. Will you be my girlfriend?" Finn continued.

"Finn.. I.." I pause looking away from Finn.

Finns puts a nervous face. "do you feel the same way?" Finn asks, exhaling loudly

"Finn.. I feel the same way but.. my boyfriend " I answer in a nervous tone. "I know he's a jerk but.. I dont want to cheat on him.." I continue, looking away from him.

"I got it.. dont worry." Finn answers brushing back my hair with his hand.

tears start to form in my eyes, my body becomes weak and I rest my head on his chest. "Finn my answer is yes." I slightly smile with tears running down my cheeks.

Finn kissed my on the head and picked me picked up my head from his chest, wiping the tears of my face. "I know.." Finn slightly smiles.