Avenger's

A/N: Alright everyone, yes this story is over, but..... I'm making book two! I thought it would be fun to make this a series! I know this is short, very very short. I promise book 2 will be longer! 😊 enjoy!

Nyx

I gasped loudly in the car when I came to my body.

"Are you alright?" It was Phil.

"Yes. Asgard is no longer capable of traveling between realms any longer. It should be years before we see any Asgardians." I glanced out the glass window.

I wouldn't be able to return ever. My home was lost to me. It is better to make a new place here. I turned back to L-Phil.

"I have nowhere to go. I think it best I stay and work beside you," Phil looked surprised, "I know it may come as a shock, but some Asgardians have a lot to learn about M-Earth and its people. If today has taught us anything, it's that your planet isn't ready for the rest of the nine realms. There are countless dangers out there. We must prepare for any future threats."

Phil watched me. I peeked into his mind.

I feel like I can trust her. However Fury would have questions about her abilities. She hasn't done anything to me, I don't believe she's a danger.

I smiled.

"I can tell you everything you need to know about my abilities," I glanced at the guards in the car, "however, I must be mindful of who gains the knowledge of my abilities. It wouldn't be good if that information fell into the wrong hands."

Phil nodded.

"I agree. We will go to a secure location and speak privately with my superior." I smiled at him.

"Thank you. I know I am a guest in your world, but I swear to you I will do everything I can to help protect it while I reside here."

He nodded. I slipped into his mind again.

She'll need a new identity. If she wants to help with the plan I want to put into place she will be a welcome addition.

I smiled at him. I glanced out at the scenery rushing by. It looked different. I felt out of place.

This is your home now Nyx. Get used to it.

"Nyx," I turned to Phil, "will you become an Avenger?"

I smiled.

"I'd be honored to help defend my new home." I didn't know what would happen next, but I knew my life would never be the same.