Yandere Reverse Trap x Male Reader

Start from the beginning

Girl: Hello there cutie what's your name.

I blushed and tried hiding it
"M-m-my n-name i-is Y-Y/N" i stuttered out. Guess first impressions aren't my thing.

Girl: Y/N a cute name for a cute guy.

My blush became more intense.

Girl: Oh yeah forgot to say the names, jenny nice to meet you.

"N-nice To meet you too Jenny." I composed myself and listened in to the teacher.

3rd Person POV

While you listen to the teacher, you didn't know someone was listening to your conversation. Earlier when you bumped into Mitsuki she putted a listening device on your bag while you didn't know this.

On the other line of the device Mitsuki was enraged by this.

Mitsuki: So this Jenny girl is flirting with my love, She needs to die...

Few hours later school was done you left and went back to your house... Mitsuki was roaming the hallways looking for jenny then there she was at her locker.

Mitsuki approached her and told her that she wants to talk to her about something. Jenny was confused that her Upperclassmen (remember she's a trap so i put men not women) but she still agreed.

Jenny followed Mitsuki they were now inside a classroom.

Jenny: So Mitsuki what do you need to talk about?

Mitsuki: I want to talk to you about... What your last words will be.

Jenny: What?

After she said that Mitsuki charged at Jenny. Jenny felt a sharp pain in her abdomen she looked down and saw she was stab. Mitsuki stabbed Jenny with a cutter Jenny collapsed and was bleeding out.

Mitsuki: That's what you get for flirting with what's mine *spits at Jenny's face).

After that Mitsuki left the dying jenny in the classroom. Mitsuki then opened-up her phone and clicked on the tracker app. She was tracking you and where you live. She then smirk and spoke.

Mitsuki: I'm coming my love just you wait.

After that Mitsuki left school and was heading to your house...

Few minutes later you heard a knock on your door. You opened it to see Mitsuki there, you were confused on why she was there and how she knew where he lived. You got creeped out and you saw bloodstains in her skirt. You began to fear her and tried closing the door on her.

The door almost closed but was stopped by a foot. It burst opened and Mitsuki entered she had a scary grins in her face.

You were about to speak but you got punched in the gut and you blacked out.

(Quick Mention Mitsuki is rich as fuck)

Your POV

I woke up and i only saw darkness. I tried moving but i couldn't i felt that something was restraining me. Panic began to set in, i didn't know where I am. I only things i only know were, that i can hear an engine and i felt movement. So i think we are moving, i then heard Water crashing towards us, Maybe waves. I pieced it together I'm in a moving boat.

I tried getting out of my restraints but to no avail. Then a voice spoke up, i instantly knew who it was.

Mitsuki: It's no use darling.

"Mitsuki!" I yelled

I then heard footsteps coming my way and i tried getting out of my restraints again. Then i felt hands in my face then the darkness faded. I saw that we were on a boat and i saw a island in the distance.

"hey! Where are you taking me!"

Mitsuki: A place were we can be alone. A place we'll call home and a place were we'll start a family.

After that i learned it was Mitsuki's private island. After we landed at the Island Mitsuki dragged me to the mansion there. She then raped me after that.

And i was never seen again

The end