4. Daniel Crystallus

Prince Daniel belongs to the 'Crystal Empire'. The Crystal Empire is a vast kingdom that includes many villages and is very famous for its exquisite crystals and cold winter.

His family includes his father; Azure Crystallus (the Emperor), his mother; Demetria (the Empress) and his older sister; Daphne whose an year older than him and currently 'Crown Princess' of the Crystal Empire. His parents (in his & Daphne's opinion) are very fussy and always want the best for their children, thus making it a bit difficult for the both of them to continue in Royale High since their parents keep finding faults in the school. 

To describe Daniel; he's originally got midnight blue hair, only when's he's exposed to cold weathers but when he's exposed to warmer conditions, his hair turns a reddish auburn color. But, his friends are used to seeing him with reddish auburn hair. He's mostly on the taller side.

When it comes to his royal duties, Daniel is usually quite responsible and is always ready to do anything for his kingdom, even if its sacrificing himself. He also has an interest in Royal Politics. 

Daniel likes to spend most of his time playing his electric guitar. He's a part of the RH school band - 'The Royals' and has played in a few concerts during important events at the school. He has a pretty bold character and says what he wants at that moment. 

_____________________________________________________