2. Jenna Rosa Tenebris

Jenna Rosa Tenebris ('s' is silent :D) or just Jenna the Jester is the only sister of the 5 famous Overkill Brothers who rule over the 'Darklands'. Jenna was chosen not to carry the family name 'Overkill', so that she could stay low when she had joined Royale High during her first year as a freshman but it ended up becoming her actual surname now. 

Her only family are her older brothers (in order from oldest to youngest) - Genesis, Splendoro, Morse, Orcus and Tace Overkill. But, Jenna likes to include her friends as a part of her family too since they mean so much to her. 

To describe Jenna, she's exceptionally tall for her height and said to be extremely beautiful by the Darklanders and even some of her friends. She has waist-length beige blonde hair and prefers to wear outfits that are black or white with a tinge of neon purple. She doesn't mind wearing anything but, that's her signature look. For a darklander, Jenna's actually not so much into goth style.

There was a time when Jenna used to be just like her brothers. She was harsh, cruel, cold-blooded and unkind. She had even murdered a few lost children in the 'Lost Woods' of the Darklands and had offered them to her brothers to show her courage and cold bloodedness. She had even passed G.O.O.D (Genesis Overkill's Organization of Death) as the youngest child murderer with success. (Usually G.O.O.D is for Darklanders above the age of 13 but Jenna, as a part of the Overkill family, had shown her cold-bloodedness early enough to join by the time she was only 10 years old).

But something major happened when she was told to join Royale High to complete a serious mission. A change of heart and Jenna had completely changed. Aero brought her out of her closed shell and made her see that the world wasn't to be filled with only cruelty. 

Now, Jenna enjoys spending time with her friends, reading a horror novel beside the fireplace and sipping a cup of mint tea in the evenings. She has a fairly huge appetite (all Darklanders have a huge appetite unlike normal people do) and tends to have a heavy meal every time she eats. But, it still surprises many how amazingly slender she is, even after an extremely humongous meal!

_____________________________________________________