chapter eight: harry's mind

En başından başla

"Well what did you expect? Pumpkin juice?" Harry said smiling recalling what Poppy the told him in second year.

"Haha, very funny" y/n said sarcastically, "now let's sleep, I am tired"
___________________________________________

"And this is the last meeting and we will meet again after Christmas" harry said ending the last meeting in Dumbledore's army before Christmas.

"Ohhhh!" Lots of members groaned in annoyance.

"Don't worry it is not like it is the last time" y/n said smiling at them, her shoulder is much better now, thanks to magic she got recovered fast. "Merry Christmas everyone"

"Happy Christmas " the memebers said and slowly they started to walk away, the room of requirement was decorated.

Y/n saw Cho standing by the board they made that put their most lovable and important people to the members hearts.

Cho was standing in front of Cedric's photo, she looks like was tearing.

"Hey, you okay?" Y/n said trying to ignore her mind that told her to just not care about Cho

"Yeah, it is just if he knew what we are learning right now, he wouldn't have died" Cho said whipping her tears with her sleeves.

"He knew, he knew enough" y/n said and started to feel guilty again "I am sorry I couldn't save him"

"No, It is not your fault, happy Christmas" Cho said and walked out of the room of requirement.

Y/n turned to look the board again, she saw a photo of the order of the phoenix.

Thor, Loki and tony were standing by James, Sirius, Remus and Peter.

They looked happy, y/n can also see Lily standing beside James as he wrapped an arm around her waist.

"I miss them" she heard harry said beside her, she turned her head to look at him as he was looking at his parents with pain in his eyes "I just wish I can be enough for them, I wish I can take revenge for them"

"You will don't worry" y/n said patting his shoulder with a small smile. "Everything will be fine"

"I hope so, crystal" harry said "let's go everyone is out now"

"Yeah let's go" y/n said and they walked to the gryffindor peacefully.

Having some peaceful time alone feels so good for the two of them. In the middle of the stress and having a pink bitch wasn't helping plus harry having nightmares making everything much worse.

"How is your nightmares going?" Y/n asked they walked into the common room.

"Not any better" harry said shaking his slightly.

"How about we cuddle today? I will be the big spoon" y/n suggested excitedly "I can get also some hot chocolate and we can talk and laugh a bit, we can also start planning for the traveling to Korea"

"That sounds so great to me, can we be in the dorm?" Harry said "I want to lay on the bed"

"Sure" y/n said jumping up and down excitedly "I will go get some snacks and hot chocolate!"

"Okay" harry said as he admired her walking out the common room on way to the kitchen.

He got to the dorm, changed into some sweat-pants and a hoodie, after a while Ron and dean knocked the door and came in.

"Hey, harry" Dean said "how are things?"

"Good well, I guess" harry said shrugging "Crystal, is going to spend the night here by the way"

"Ohhhh" they both said looking at each other with smirks.

"God! Keep your mind out of the damn gutter!" Harry said as they both laughed

"I bought cookies! And hot chocolate" y/n said opening the door "oh hey Dean, hey Ron"

"Hey crystal" Ron said smiling at her "well, we will leave you. We both have some things to do, right dean?"

"Right, Ron" Dean said and they walked out of the dorm

"DON'T FORGET TO USE PROTECTION!" Ron and dean shouted from out of the dorm.

"SHUT UP!" harry and y/n shouted from inside of the dorm.

They both sat on the bed comfortably. They started to talk and laugh a lot.

Y/n was trying to get harry's mind of things.

"And also when we go to Korea, we will meet your best friend" y/n said "Jungkook was his name right?"

"Yeah, I actually sent him a letter to tell him I am going to see him again" harry said smiling "I am quite excited to meet him again"

"That's nice, hey don't you feel that Luna is being a little off these days" y/n said "you remember after the meeting at hat weird place Hermione made us go to, to talk about Dumbledore's army"

"Yeah I remember" harry said shrugging.

"When I and Hermione said that Ginny and matheo's relationship was cute, she looked sad and lowered her head" y/n said.

"You mean Luna likes Mathew?" Harry said with a raised his eyebrows.

"Or the other way round" y/n said shrugging.

Harry looked confused at first and then realised what y/n mean.

"You think?" Harry said with questionable face.

"You knows" y/n said shrugging with a pout. "Let's sleep, I am soo tired"

"Same" harry said, they cuddled under the covers and slowly feel asleep.
___________________________________________

Y/n woke up to feel harry flinching and sweating in his sleep.

"Harry?" Y/n still confused with what is going on. Once she realised she was having a nightmare, she started to shake him awake "harry wake up, harry, wake up!"

Ron and dean woke up from y/n's voice who was shouting for harry to wake up.
They both got closer to help her wake him

Harry jumped from bed afraid, breathing heavily. He looked at y/n and then Ron.

"Your father, Ron. He-he is getting attacked we have to tell Dumbledore!!" Harry said panicking.

"I am going to tell professor McGonagall" y/n said running out of the dorms, she ran out of the common room towards professor McGonagall's office unfortunately, Flitch caught her.

"Where do you think you going" Flitch said grappling her by the neck of her shirt.

"To professor McGonagall's perhaps" y/n said annoyingly "I need to tell her something very important"

"She is not in her office and you will be going with me to Dumbledore's office" Flitch said.

"What! No!" Y/n said shaking her head "I need professor McGonagall"

"Walk without another word" Flitch said and started walking her to Dumbledore's office.

Once she entered she saw all the Weasley siblings, harry and professor McGonagall there.

Harry was trying to talk to Dumbledore but he just ignored him and continued talking.

"LOOK AT ME!" Harry yelled at Dumbledore "What is happening to me?!"

Harry just broke down crying, y/n pushed Flitch away and ran to hug him as he sat on the floor.

He just clutched his hands into her hugging her tight as he continued to cry.

Dumbledore just looked at the couple then called them all to stand by the portkey.

"You will be in the grimmald place" Dumbledore said "in three, two, one"
___________________________________________

Sorry for being late, thanks for asking about me.

Anyway hope you enjoyed the chapter don't forget to vote and comment on the sentences you liked and don't mind errors

Love you all!

Rosépotter