[Scenario #6] Tall Reader: Her Reaction

Requested: -LOVEPILOT-

Note: The reader is going to be taller than 5'8 or 172cm. Sorry my short gang.

---

Tsuzura Hanatemori: You truly were her prince, it was silghtly intimidating at first as you were greatly taller than her, but she loved it when you hugged her, did anything remotely affection, just because the height difference made her feel shy.

Yukimi Togakushi: Just by your height alone, she was a bit awkward and felt out of place, but now, it was a dream. Anything you did she had heart in her eyes. Her tall girlfriend is her queen.

Sakura Miharutaki: She was fairly tall herself, though, she loved you no matter the height you were. Here, you are more intimidating, could hold yourself in front of Juraku or even Aoi. It made her feel safe.

Mikura Sado: She loved it. It made her feel even more submissive in your presence, but greatly, in a more positive way rather than when she was Juraku. She could touch you, see you, and find you if she so happened to get lost.

Sachiko Juraku: It wasn't something she minded all too much, but being the relationship where you were taller, it made it all more fun. Teasing you was a treat, seeing you bend a knee to her was even more of a treat, but dear god she loves it when you get more confident around her. "Oh? My, where was this?"