[Scenario #3] Cute Y/N: Her Reaction

Requested: DeadpoolCove

Tsuzura Hanatemori: She would blush upon seeing you being so darn cute just standing right in front of her. She would dive at you, hugging you tightly.

"Wow! Tsuzura?"

"You're so cute!"

Yukimi Togakushi: She just couldn't help, but adore your concentrated expression when you read. She would smile, watching you before you made eye-contact with her.

"Something wrong?"

She would sit up straight. "N-no!"

Sakura Miharutaki: She would stand beside you as you did some paper work or what-not. You looked up at her as you stretched. "Want to get something to eat?"

"Sure."

As you ate, she loved how you were so happy around a good meal, even so, you would ignore the tinitest of messes on your face. She would laugh, and help you clean up.

Mikura Sado: "Mikura!" She was hosting an event and you had to appear, distracting her from her duty and made her heart thump. "Need any help?" She hated but loved how you were selfless, taking care of her needs with Sachiko was being her "Mistress".

Sachiko Juraku: She would push you up against her, her leg between yours, blowing on your ear as she watched your reaction to make her giggle at how cute you could be. "Oh, Y/N, so putty in my hands."