"Kill them," Diego said.

"Sleep with them," Klaus said.

"Avoid them." Five finished.

"What the hell Klaus?" Emery said.

"Oh come on. As if you wouldn't climb Emery mountain."

"Wait. How are we supposed to guarantee we don't cross paths with ourselves?" Diego said, redirecting the conversation.

"Easy. We're the Benetton ad of superheroes born all around the world until Dad brought us here, which he no longer did." Five explained, chopsticks in hand. "Doppels probably aren't even in the same time zone as us." He assured.

"Yeah."

"That's true."

"Would you pass the moo shu?" Five said.

Emery passed it over and then grabbed a box for himself. He opened the lid and had to restrain himself from not breaking the chopsticks in half so he actually had a utensil to eat with.

"I don't know, doesn't it seem kind of rude that Dad un-adopting us didn't change anything? I'm offended." Klaus said.

"I never said that, Klaus." Five clarified, barely glancing at Diego as he hurriedly put his food down and nearly fell out of his chair to leave, uttering a quick 'I'll be back' before he was gone.

"How are we gonna know where it changed?" Klaus went on.

"I'm sure it'll be pretty obvious." Emery scoffed as he twirled noodles around the chopsticks and took a bite.

"The point is, we did it." Five said, eating now too. "We saved the world, we stopped the apocalypse, and made it home safe in time for dinner. So whatever Dad changed... whatever timeline we're in now, we can handle it. We won."

"We won." Luther agreed, raising his glass and cheering with Five and Klaus.

"Cheers to words that have probably never been uttered aloud by any one of us." Emery said, downing his own glass of pop in five instead of one like Five.

"Alright, well, I'm gonna go. And get a full night's rest. I don't know about the rest of you." Luther said when he had finished.

"That sounds splendid," Klaus said, clapping his hands together as he stood and danced his way to their room.

"Emery? Five?" Luther asked.

"Leave them be Luther!" Klaus called out. "Let them deal with their teenage boy hormones alone."

Emery scoffed and stood up. "Ever so wise Klaus. I pity whoever had to grow up with you in this alternate reality."

"Ouch." Klaus grabbed at his chest as if he had been shot. "Fives been rubbing off on you and I don't think I like it, Emerino."

"Shut it. I'm a great influence." Five said, standing as well as he pointed a menacing finger toward Klaus and chased him down the hallway when Klaus turned and fled.

"Children." Emery said again.

"It's good to see him so happy." Luther said as they began walking down the hall together. "It's been so long. Too long."

Emery hummed as they neared their room.

"You did that." Luther said just before they walked in. "Thank you."

Emery opened his mouth, turning to Luther with wide eyes as he hadn't expected the words to fall from the man's mouth.

"My pleasure." He smiled, pushing open the door and walking in.