"Woah, you know my parents?"
"Aye! They were in Gen Ed and super cool."
"So manly!"
Mizu turns to Sero.
"Oh no, I'm just here for the tea. And I needed some time to replace my normal glue with water proof one. I'm still testing it."
With that they go join the class.

"Lastly that leaves you three."

.
.
.
.
.
.

"What do you problem children want?"
Shota knows what this would be about but he wanted them to address their reasoning.

Midoriya then starts.
"Mizu-sensei, how do you know about AFO?" he wispers.
"Ya can stop shiverin' like wrack, greenie, I know about it because he told me thyself.
Thy friend's daughter had been interested in our shows so he once visited with them.
He knows me to trust because of Nezu-san and asked for advise since he wouldn't have much time left.
I told him that he had to find someone to trust and carry on his believe so that the simbol could still live. He was very shaken from his fight a few years back and knew his damage was enormous."

Midoriya was on the verge of tears.
"Did you talk to him yet?"

"No, I did not. The last time we talked was on the day he began to train ye. I know he chose a good person and trust me, Izuku, you are not alone to carry his burden. Ye don't have to save the world alone just yet but ye have to light up the flame of the world again.

The people know that ye are too young to save alone. That's why ye can show all ye friends to them because they support ye all the time.
Ye can try to meditate to connect with Nana or the other pivious users and complete what Toshinori had not been able to because of his mentality."

Silence had settled on the group -only the ones in the pool were heard- when Midoriya bursts into tears.
"Oh boy... His dam broke." Bakugo mutters and Todoroki nods before trying to calm his boyfriend down by rubbing his back.

Mizu visibly panics but can't figure out what to do so she just pulls him into her arms and hugs him tightly.
Midoriya clings onto her and his crying slowly dies down.
"...Thank you" he now says and pulls away, a bit embarrassed.
"No one has ever made it so clear that I don't stand alone. It was so much pressure..."
He smiles at her with still teary eyes but all can see that she just lifted a massive weight off his shoulders.

Mizu smiles warmly at him.
"Ye can always come to me, mate. It is always a relieve to know that ye friends have thy back."

Midoriya shuffles back to his partners who look at him, smiling reassuringly and smiles at his teachers.
"Now avast, go train. We are allowed at the pool for four hours"
With that the trio joins the class with the fun and you soon could see them rivaling against each other.

Watching the kids for some time Hizashi seems to remember something to which he claps with his hands.
"Ah right, almost forgot!"
He turns to his husband, then to Nemuri ,then to Mizu, confusing the greenette.
"Did ya need somethin', Zashi?"
Tilting her head, she shot an arrow into his heart and he needed a moment to refocus himself.

"A-Ah, yes. Well, it's more of a 'we' thing than an 'I' thing as it includes us all."
Mizu confused and a bit concerned looks at all her friends.

"Did... something happen?"
"Oh gosh, baby, no!" Nemuri seems to see her anxiety and panics slightly.
"It's nothing bad, droplet. We just have a surprise for you"
Shota also catches on to his fiancés worries and almost punches himself as he forgot what social anxiety had subcontiously been built when her family first rejected her after coming out.

"Oh. Well, what is it?" slowly stars make their way to the green eyes and excitement overcomes the worries completely.
The trio smiles at their partner lovingly before Zashi dropped the bomb.
"We discussed that you and Nem could move in with me and Sho?"

"..."
Shock is plastered across the airfrog's face as her brain processes.
"REALLY??!?"
A scream of pure joy and excitedness lets the students whip their heads around to the teachers to see the youngest of them jump around full of happiness before lunging at the others, forcing the air out of their lunges once again and maybe a bit too long and too tight as they can hear a few rips crack.

From afar Tsuyu lets out a laugh before screaming "Nee-san, you are going to kill them!"
Which makes her sister yelp and loosen her death grip immediately.
"Oh Mother Sea, are you okay?!"
She franticly waves her arms around seeing as her partners catch their breaths as if they ran two marathons in a row.

"Near death experience *gasp* I understand it *gasp* now." Zashi tries to say while panting.
"I *pant* thought you *pant* wanted to?" Nemuri gasps, almost loosing balance.
"Yeah but I couldn't even imagine."
"How are you so strong?!" Shota exclaims, looking at her in bewilderment.

From the pool the students cackle at the szene.
A motherly young woman with green hair jumps around three teachers by three years older full of concern if she killed them with her hug.
"Was she always this strong?" Tokoyami asks Tsu.

(YES, my boy is back!)

"She always was the strongest by genes but the swimming and training 6 days a week have payed off, ribbit. I couldn't beat her in strength as she can almost beat All Might."
"She is that strong?!" Uraraka astonished asks.
"Most possibly. Even if her brains was most interesting to the principle." Tsu shrugs.

"...She could rule the world..." the class thinks in a mix of scared and awestruck.
"Better not get on her bad side" was a gladly supported fact by Denki.

"We are okay, Mizu" Nemuri tries to reassure her best friend as well as Zashi.
"It is all right, no rips were broken"
"You didn't do anything wrong" Shota, too, reassured her.
"Me am too strong for me own good" Mizu sadly states but quickly shakes up and puts the sad face away, remembering the reason for her excitement.

"I can really come to live with ye?!"
"Of course, droplet." Zashi smiles.
"We could help you?" Nemuri asks.
"Are you okay with it?" Shota slowly asks.
"It came to my mind that you must have a home already. You lived in America for a long time so you must have a home to stay?"

Mizu stops in her tracks.
Right, the others were at home. In America. Would she even be able to live here? What about her family? Her team?
Tears fill her eyes as she realizes that she has to choose.

"What's wrong?!" Nemuri and Zashi panic.
"It's nothing" she response as she wipes her eyes.
"I will sort that out later." with that Mizu hugs them all again but really careful this time and goes over to the pool.
"Pomeranian! Ye explosions are too small! Put more power into them!
Pikachu! Only make energy on a minimal space around you! Ye have to control it more in water!
Marshal arts! Try to put more push in ye movements but espacially on the last moment before ye push in the other direction!
Ash! Ye have to..."

Mizu let every student a lot more to master their quirk and they call it a day.
Right now she sits on her bed in the hotel she is staying at and stares at her phone screen.