Fluffy Car Ride (Requested)

A/N: Hey guys, sorry for the small break in updates.. it's just been hard to write lately...
I can't promise how quickly I'll be updating, but I'll try.
———————————————————

Y/N's POV
"Oh my stars, baby, you look adorable," I heard my girlfriend cooing behind me, as I zipped up my giraffe onesie.

"Well, we're going to the movies, aren't we?" I smiled and turned around to face the brunette, "Might as well be as comfy as possible."

"Good point," Hailee grinned and walked over to me, wrapping her arms around my waist, pulling me closer to her, "Jade texted me saying they'd be here soon," She smiled and just then she got another text. She pulled out her phone and read the text, letting out a chuckle at whatever it was.

"What's so funny?" I asked, making her look up from her phone.

"Jade is complaining about Leigh's driving," Hailee chuckled and showed me the text, causing me to giggle as well.

"Wait a minute," I said and looked up at her, "Leigh is driving?" I asked and she nodded with a confused look, "Please tell me she took the Jeep."

"I'll ask," Hailee said and sent Jade a quick text, and the reply came quickly. Hailee read the text and looked up at me, shaking her head, "No, she took the Fiat, Andre needed the Jeep."

"Well, did she think about the fact that we're five girls and there are only four seats in the Fiat?" I asked with a sigh.

"Hey," The brunette said in a soft tone and cupped my face gently, making me look at her, "we'll figure it out, don't worry about it, my love," She smiled and leaned down, pressing a soft kiss against my lips.

"Okay," I cracked a smile and wrapped my arms around her neck, hugging her close, "I love you."

"I love you too, baby," Haiz smiled and pecked my lips softly.

-

It didn't take long before Hailee got the text from Jade saying they had parked out front, so we quickly put our shoes on, before making our way outside.

There it was, the little dark green Fiat, that was made to fit four people only. And to top it all off, it only had two doors in the front, none in the back.

After putting the car in park, Leigh Anne stepped out of the car and turned around, moving the driver's seat so that we'd be able to get in.

"But there's only one seat.." I mumbled and looked up at Hailee, who smiled softly in return.

"Don't worry, babygirl," The brunette said and grabbed my hand, leading me over to the car. She let go of my hand and crawled in the backseat next to Jade, before patting her lap with a smile, looking up at me, "come here."

I gave Leigh a nervous look, before crawling in and sitting on Hailee's lap, feeling her wrap her arms around me immediately.

Leigh smiled and put the seat back into position, before getting back in the car, "Alright, everyone ready?" The darker skinned woman asked and buckled her seatbelt.

"I guess so.." I mumbled and felt Hailee tighten her grip on me.

"It's okay, baby," The brunette whispered in my ear and placed a soft kiss on the back of my neck.

While Leigh started driving towards the cinema, Perrie was quick to connect her phone to the Bluetooth in the car, before putting on some music.

"Hey, I wanna pick a song too," Jade said and reached her arm over Perrie's shoulder, trying to snatch the phone from the blonde.