Realising his presence here...with her...she feel strange calmness...strange feeling...feeling of care...feeling to be love...feeling his heart beating in same rhythm...this feeling is very strong that she move from his chest and raise her head try to look in his eyes...he understand her eyes questioning...but he is not in state to give her correct answer...he ignore her eyes...just pull her more in his arms.
She push back all her thought...just feel relax and calm under his arms...both cherished these moment...his tough body feel her creamy body smoothness and gentleness...her fragrance spread around him...that mesmerising fragrance snatch his senses...he forget everything just remember her presence in his arms...her fragrance...her body warmth...her body smoothness...gentleness...

His desire...his wishes...his love...his passion...everything aroused in those moment...want him to move forward and fullfil his wish...live in these moment...claim her completely...he know she can't stop him to do anything.

Purvi feeling is not different from him...she also want him as much as he want her...she love him a lot in very first day...when he met him...see him...see in his eyes she lost her heart...Embarrassed

After long time capturing her in his arms... Kavin bend his head and look her face...looking her face he understand that she is thinking same...telling him or not...he take deep breath and get ready himself to ask...but before asking something...one thing must be done.

Kavin parted with her hold her hand and make her walk with him...he take her in the kitchen and make her sit on table...then warm food in microwave...place plate in front of her...she is silently watching him work...when he place in front of her...

She nodded negatively and said: I am sorry kavin, Mera mood nahi hay kuch bhi khanay ka...please...she try to stand but stop by him...

Kavin: He speaks first time till now... Purvi, main jaanta hoon kay tum bohat disturb ho...magar tum nay kuch kahaya bhi nahi hay...tumhari tabiyat na kharab ho jay...thoora sa kha lo...

Purvi: I feel vomit...if I eat...may be...

Kavin cut her short and said: no, this is nausea feeling because of your empty stomach...come on eat a bit...you feel much better...than he fill the spoon and make her to eat...

she try to snap but he is Kavin...No way to dodge him...she sitting and eating with his hand unwillingly...but he is right...after so much stress and crying she feel weak...having a bit of food give her energy...

Kavin feed her with his own hand...she look like a small kid...he grin and tease her: so, angel pari feel better or not...smile spread her lips hearing angel pari and she remember that innocent girl...she thinking her innocent talk and

Kavin take advantage for her lost condition and continue feeding until finish her plate...

Purvi realise finish her food and amaze that she don't know and he feed her quickly taking advantage of her condition...after finishing he start washing plate but purvi stop him doing that and said: Kavin, tum rahnay do main kar loon gi...

Kavin: nahi, tum abhi yahi baithoo...just relax yourself...he quickly wash plate and other hand make coffee for her and tea for himself...giving her mug...he take his cup and go to her room side...asking her to join...she taking her mug and follow him.

Kavin sit on her bed and looking photo albums and loose pictures spread on her bed...

Purvi sit next to him...she showing him her family photos...her childhood picture are so cute...not only her childhood picture but her brothers, cousins, sheen, Rahul and others.

Purvi show Kavin her mother picture and kavin amaze to see the resemblance of purvi with her mother...she looks like her mother...same smile, same eyes...

He said: purvi, I must say you look just like your mum.

Purvi smile and said: haan, everyone say same...
she is busy sorting some pictures and then showing him...photos with roshini...she playing piano and roshini sit next to her explaining some...in one picture she is sitting with some children...one her alone picture...she is playing piano..

kavin lost to see those pictures...his finger lingers on her picture...like he wants to feel her on his finger tips...

Purvi understand his feeling but silent.

They both gather courage to speak up...

Purvi take the frame...which has a picture of her with roshini...show him and said in a slow voice:

Purvi: tum roshini ko bohat miss kar rahay hona...

Kavin just quiet for time been thinking what should he said?

Purvi repeat and said: hain na

Kavin can't control his emotion...he also want to shoulder to cry on it...he also want somebody who understand his pain...he also want to somebody who console him...

When finally he able to give purvi answer his voice is teary and shows his emotion... he said: main sirf roshini to miss nahi karta , main us ki maut say abhi bhi utna hi attach hoon jitna uss din us ski lash ko pehli baar dekha tha...na jane iss gussay ki wajah say... main tum ko aur sab team ko pata nahi kiya kiya kahta rahta hoon.

Purvi cut him short...place hand on his hand...squeeze a bit and said: tum team ki fikr mat karo... Kavin, wo sab tum say bohat piyar kartay hain...tumhain respect detay hain...tum hamaray aapnay ho...woh sab tum ko aapna samjhtay hain...arjun.

Kavin still flowing in emotion he continue his talk and said:  main nay aaj tak yeah baat kissi ko nahi kahi...kay main iss team kay beghair kuch nahi hoon , this is the only family that I left with it.

He move his head, look other way, try to hide his tears...

Purvi place both palms on his cheeks and peaks his eyes...her action makes him his eyes close...

Purvi: tum akele nahi ho ...hum sab tumhare saath hain...tumhare aapne...tum ek baar hum per trust kar kay toh dekhoo...phir dekhna...yeah zindagi kitni khubsoorat ho jai gi...hum sab dil say chahte hain kay tum Miss roshini ki maut ka badla lo...lekin iss tarah apnay aap ko tension main daal kar nahi...iss kaam kay liye tumhara gussa nahi...tumhare dimaagh ki zaroorat hay...believe me...tum ek dafa aapni feeling share kar kay to dekho...

She leaves his face...hugs him again and pats his back.

Kavin speechless in front of her...he buried his face in her soft chest...feeling warm...fragrant...care and love. For first time he want to be love...he feel solace and peace.

Kaisa lga yeh part ..pls do comment and vote