Chapter 2 | A Slave's Gloom

[->|<-3rd Person POV->|<-]

A day has passed since last and just in case you've forgotten, something happened to Xiao. No he's not hurt, physically, and yeah he's totally fine. But there's just that one thing... He was forced to become Shushu's slave.

It all started when Xiao was working and stumbled upon Himari and Nei taking a bath behind a nearby wall. Unfortunately for him, Shushu managed to take a very scandalous photo of him "staring" when in reality the photo was taken in an angle which looks like he was. Xiao was innocent, but Shushu is now using the photo to blackmail Xiao into becoming her slave.

It was found out that Shushu grew up mostly attending in all-girl's schools her whole life, so she never really spoke to or interacted with a guy before which only fuels her playfulness and curiosity around Xiao.

As of now, the scene takes place within the playful girl's bedroom in the dorms. Currently reading what looks to be a romance manga on her phone...

[Shushu]: "Hmmm... Those romance manga don't get me excited... Swashbuckler movies are still the best!" She said as she turned her head to Xiao. "Don't you think so, Mr. Caretaker?"

Speaking of Xiao, he was forced to clean up her absolutely messy room. Sorting books and manga on the shelves, cleaning the floor, folding clothes, etc...

[Xiao]: "Goodness, Shushu. The least you could do is clean your own room. You're old enough to know better."

[Shushu]: "Now now, no complaining, you're already my slave." Then she pulls out her phone with the blackmail photo. "Look here, you don't want this to leak, do you? The chief's corrective measures are scary." She said with a sinister expression.

Xiao's eyes twitched and soon went back to being forced to tidying up the blond's messy room...

[Xiao's Thoughts]: 'Shushu's been driving me nuts ever since that incident. I don't know how long I can take this...'

After finishing up with most of the room, all that was left was to pick up the last pieces of clothing. However, the few pieces left were Shushu's underwear. Our boy had a concerned look on his face and wondered if it's really a good idea to just casually picking up a pair of a girl's panties. Then suddenly, a pair of hands were placed on Xiao's shoulders making him jolt and jump...

[Shushu]: "Ara ara~, your face is flushed, Mr. Caretaaaker." She said, her face inches away from his left ear.

Xiao quickly backed away from her...

[Xiao]: "Is- Is a girl like you really fine with me picking that up?"

[Shushu]: "You're a man of chores. I'm sure you can just think of them as any other clothing thrown on the floor."

[Xiao]: "Mmmmm... Okay then, I'll go sort these up." He said as he bent over to pick them up."

But then!

CLICK

FLASH

Shushu pulled out her phone and took yet another scandalous pic of Xiao, now this time with him picking up Shushu's panties...

[Shushu]: "Oooooh, maybe I can also use this as "evidence"!"