Book Of Love [IM]: Chapter 46

Morning came as the couple in the penthouse started to pace around their room. 5 hours from now, they'll be departing from Jeju and back to Seoul.

"Kyun, someone's at the door." Lessey said in the bathroom collecting her toiletries. The boy didn't comply as he brisk-walked to the front door. "Oh, aunt. What brings you here?" He asked, surprised by Bomin's unexpected visit. "I have to see you before you leave." She said as Changkyun let her in.

"Who was at the door-oh hi, aunt Bomin." Lessey automatically beamed once she saw the woman. She then slightly bowed to which Bomin returned the bow, "What brings you here?" Lessey asked, "I wanted to know how was your stay, sweeties?" Bomin asked, taking a seat on the couch. The other two followed, "Are my boys nice to you two?" She asked. "They were hor-"

"-unbelievably perfect to be Jeju's tour guide." Lessey cut her boyfriend off. Changkyun looked at her, disbelief in his eyes. Lessey also turned to him with a pointing look, "Oh my! I'm so glad you like them as your guide around Jeju." Bomin beamed. "We do. We had so much fun-"

"Although they took us to Love Land by mistake." Changkyun muttered. "What?" Bomin looked at him, "They took us to Love Land, aunt." Changkyun mentioned it again, now louder.

"Maybe they took you there by accident-"

"Did you tell them to go back at that time because they're needed here?" Changkyun asked. "No since I know they're touring you around."

"They did do it on purpose! They lied that you called them back to fix some matters, aunt." Changkyun said, rage started to kindle. "Hey-hey. Kyun, no need to be mad about it." Lessey calmed him down. "It's done now. And besides..." She turned to Bomin, "Kyun took care of that incident already." She smiled. "Really? What did he do?" Bomin asked.

"We took a joyride to the end of the island with the best sunset view." Lessey beamed as she turned to her boyfriend, linking her arms to his. "He guessed I liked joyrides and sunsets, which I do. Especially when it was unexpected." She giggled. Changkyun turned to her, a smile started to form on his lips. "Well, I'm glad you enjoyed your day that time, even if my sons pulled a prank on you both." Bomin smiled.

The three turned quiet before Bomin remembered something. "Ah. I heard you two got together last night."

"Yes, we did, aunt." Changkyun proudly said as he draped his arm on Lessey's shoulder. "Oh my!" Bomin clapped happily. "Congratulations! I knew you two will date." "Isn't it obvious, aunt?" Changkyun asked, "Of course it's obvious, that's why I started to root for the both of you." Bomin said. "Well, you better take care of your relationship-you probably the secret to how to keep your relationship longer." Bomin said.

The couple looked at each other before they turned to look back at Bomin, shaking their heads.

"I wish parents can tell you this now, Changie. But since they can't, may their souls rest in peace, I'll tell you both instead."

"The secret for a relationship to last long is... trust."

"When you don't trust your partner, then you didn't commit into making your relationship the best one. Just like for better or worse, in sickness and health, for richer or for poorer. When you won't rust your partner all of those are nothing but empty promises." Bomin explained. The couple looked at her, stunned about what she said. "So please, I hope you trust each other before you started dating." Bomin hoped.

"Don't worry aunt, I did a test on him and I could say I trust him." Lessey answered which comforted the older woman. She then looked at Changkyun, "I trust her aunt to the extent she's my diary." The boy answered. "Well then. I'm happy for you." Bomin clapped as she stood, making the two copy her.

"Congratulations and I hope you come back here still in love. Sorry if I can't send you off in the airport today since we still have to finish things after the event yesterday. Johnny and Woobin will take you to the airport today." Bomin continued.

"You won't send us off even just by the lobby?" Lessey asked. "I'm sorry dear, but I'm hardly free this time. After the launch last night, tourists started to check in the hotel. Journalists still come every now and then and... I'm really sorry dears." Bomin apologized.

"It's okay aunt. We're okay. You could just send us off on our next visit." Changkyun smiled. Lessey also did the same, making the older woman smile. The couple then followed her out. "Please tell the boys we'll be down by 11 am. Our flight is by 2 pm." Changkyun requested his aunt. Bomin nodded.

Once she left, Lessey turned to Changkyun, "Should we eat brunch?" She asked. Changkyun turned to her, "I mean, we already packed. We're just waiting for the time since it's still early." She continued. "What will we have for brunch?" Changkyun asked.

"Don't worry, I'll cook." She said. Changkyun, now fully turned to her, engulfed her in a bone-crushing hug. "My girlfriend's going to cook something special for me." He said. "Yes. And I need all my bones, so please, don't crush it." Lessey said, face muffled on his shirt. "Sorry." He said as he let go. Lessey looked up to him, breathing heavily before she kissed him on the cheek.

"Come. Watch me cook." She said, linking her arms to his as she gently pulled him to the kitchen.

._.

Locking the door of the penthouse, Lessey and Changkyun sighed sadly. "Why are you sighing sadly?" Woobin asked as he popped out of nowhere, making the couple flinced, "You're here." Lessey chirped. Woobin nodded, "I feel like you needed help with your luggage, so I came. Johnny hyung went to get the car." The younger boy said as he gently pulled Lessey's luggage for him to carry. The girl, however, didn't protest. Instead, she smiled at Woobin gratefully before she wrapped her arms to Changkyun's. "It's too bad we're leaving." She muttered under her breath.

"I know. I'm also upset that we'll leave. But, hey, don't worry. We'll still have dates back home now that we're together." Changkyun smiled down at her. She connected their gazes as she smiled back at him. "Of course we'll go on dates. We always do." She snorted, smile still on her mouth. Changkyun chuckled before he leaned down to kiss her.

She giggled as they proceeded on.

Once they arrived by the lobby, they were met by the Seo family. "I thought you guys are busy." Changkyun voiced their minds.

"We can fit a minute or so, but an hour? We can't. Even just leaving the hotel, we can't right now." Youngjae said. The couple nodded in understanding. "Oh my gosh, eonnie. I hope to see you again soon. I'll miss you." Soojin came forward to Lessey.

Lessey chuckled, "I'll see you real soon. I'll recommend you to my parents, see if they want you to work under the company." "Thank you, eonnie." Soojin said as she hugged her, reason to let go of Changkyun's arm. "Well. I hope to see you guys too soon. When we decide to unwind here in the future." Lessey said as he turned to Changkyun, "Right, Kyun?"

"Yes we will." The boy simply replied.

"Bye." Lessey said as she hugged each of them.