Book of Love [IM]: Chapter 7

It was 6 pm when they arrived in Seoul. It was 6:30, however, when they arrived at the barbeque place due to traffic. The cars were parked as they filled out. Hyunwoo removed his seatbelt before waking his sister up. "Les?" He called, receiving a groan from the girl. "We're here." He said.

Lessey didn't say anything.

Hyunwoo sighed before opening the driver's door.

On the other hand, Changkyun got out of the car faster than his brothers. As if the car seat was on fire. He then went to Hyunwoo's car and saw Lessey still in her slumber. Smiling softly at the sight, he went closer to the window as he carefully tapped twice.

Lessey just stirred. He sighed, a soft smile dusted his face. "Hyung. Is this open?" He asked Hyunwoo. The latter nodded. Changkyun nodded back as he slowly opened the door, trying not to wake Lessey. He then sat and directed his gaze on her.

Unknown to the girl, when she tilted her head in his direction, their faces were only inches away. "Good morning sleepyhead." His deep velvety voice whispered, making the girl's senses tingle. Lessey sighed before slowly opening her eyes. Once her eyes focused from the light illuminating, she breathlessly gasped as his miraculous face greeted her with a soft smile that didn't seem to vanish on his lips. "Where are we?" She asked as she blinked sleepily.

She then moved her head away as she yawned, to which Changkyun found cute. "Come on. We'll eat dinner first." He said as he waited for the girl to leave the car. Once she did, she turned at Changkyun. "Bet you can't sleep later." The latter said in assurance. The girl snorted, "Think I can't? Then sleep over at our house and let's see if you can still stand that hypothesis of yours." Lessey said as they started walking.

As those words came out of the girl's mouth, Changkyun's eyes widened, "Are you really inviting me to have a sleepover with you?" He asked, making Lessey laugh hysterically. "Do you really think I would invite a guy to my house, let alone my room?" As she opened the door.

"I thought that was genuine." He muttered as he followed behind.
The two started to roam their eyes inside, trying to find their oldies when Lessey saw Minhyuk waving at them. The girl then grabbed Changkyun's wrist as she started to drag him towards their table. "Don't worry, we didn't forget you two. We saved seats." Jooheon said as he pointed at the two vacant seats.

Lessey took a seat beside Kihyun while Changkyun took a seat across from her. "Was it hard to wake her up?" Kihyun asked Changkyun. "Maybe." The latter answered, shrugging his shoulders in the process.

Kihyun nodded before turning to Lessey, "Still have those habits, Les." He said pointedly. The girl looked up from her phone, "What?"

"If you want to be productive, you need to cut that habit."

"You're not my brother, Ki. And I'm 25, who the hell are you to boss me?" "I'm just concerned."
"I know-"

"So don't stop me if I tell you this-" "Kihyun, stop. There's no way you could win against her." Hyunwoo stopped Kihyun mid-sentence. Lessey nodded her head in affirmation before returning her eyes back to her phone. Changkyun cleared his throat, "You're talking casually to Kihyun hyung."

Lessey looked up, "Oh yeah. Kihyun oppa is Yoongi oppa's friend." "Who's Yoongi?"

"My cousin." She shrugged. "When Yoongi oppa was here, they both went to our house because we have a theater room for a basement."

"Was?"

"Yoongi oppa went to Ireland because he was designated there. He's an engineer, if you're asking." She giggled.

And his stomach released millions and billions of butterflies when he heard her giggles. His cheeks grew warm. She had that effect on him.

"Totoro!" She exclaimed as she raised her phone for him to see the bunny-looking rat. "You're a fan of Studio Ghibli?" He asked as he lingered his eyes on her phone.