𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 || 𝐥𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐲

ابدأ من البداية

His friend stared at him, his eyes narrowing before retaliating with a harsh exhale. "Right. Just don't do anything stupid anymore."

"We'll see about that—"

"Kenzo-kun!"

The two turned to Anzu, who looked worried. Izumi shot her a disgusted look as she faced Kenzo. "What's up, cuz?"

"It's TrickStar..." She mumbled, fiddling with her fingers. "They're... not really doing well."

Her cousin let out a disbelieving noise. "Still?"

"Even worse..."

"..."

Izumi shrugged indifferently as his friend shot him a look. "Go, I guess. I'll see you later."

I shouldn't tell him that I took Yuu-kun for the Knights...

The two cousins rushed off to find the separated unit, the silver-haired male staring back at them with an unreadable look.

---

They were able to find two members: Mao and Hokuto, but they were reluctant to talk to the duo, especially since it was explained that they left TrickStar for fine and AKATSUKI. Anzu looked like she got hit hard, whereas Kenzo was simply trying to keep his younger cousin from breaking down.

"Makoto is nowhere in sight too..." She sighed helplessly, looking crushed. "He's probably with Knights."

"Knights?" The third-year looked at Anzu, surprised. And Izumi didn't bother to inform me?

She winced, her blue eyes looking sad. "Yeah..."

"If TrickStar is still performing in the DDD, then realistically Subaru is going to be the only member still active, which means they really can't perform... Anzu?"

Kenzo, despite the wrong timing, was rather marveled at the fact that her expressions changed quickly like a traffic light: mourning to realization then settling on determined. "Uh-"

"I can technically participate, if I hide my face..." She muttered, her cousin flinching in surprise. "Then TrickStar wouldn't be entirely hopeless— we could still participate..."

"Anzu, what?!" Kenzo shrieked, the second-year jumping. "Are you serious? You- you can't just—"

"Try me," She said, softly glaring at him.

"Where are you even going to get the outfit?"

She nodded, grabbing Kenzo's wrist and dragging him. "I know somebody. Come on!"

Ignoring his complaints, she made her way outside the school and towards the dojo, slamming the door open as she startled the two Karate Club members inside: Kuro and Tetora. Kenzo yelping in pain as he collided with the door frame. Anzu, too excited, left her cousin's body at the door, freaking out Tetora.

Kuro stared at her. "What in the world...?"

The second-year bowed quickly. "I want to do something to help TrickStar!" She declared. "If they don't have enough people, then I'll go on stage myself!"

She chuckled, her adrenaline rush finally calming down. Behind her, Tetora was tending to the third-year. "I would ask Kenzo-kun, but he's already acknowledged so that won't help..."

The member of AKATSUKI blinked, then chuckled. "You really are dedicated, I'll give you that. But what can I do?"

"Ehe~ I was wondering if you can quickly help me make another TrickStar outfit..."

The tall third-year hummed. "Very well... I do have some time on my hands. Tetora," He called out to the first-year, who turned at the mention of his name. Kenzo was thankfully back on his feet. "Yes?"

"Get my sewing kit. If we're doing this quickly this will take two hours, at least," He said seriously. "If you're going to dance in it, it can't be messily made that you rip it up."

"Understood," Anzu said, bowing again.

The first-year appeared again with Kuro's sewing things, then sat down with Kenzo as the other two started assembling a TrickStar outfit.

"Psst."

Tetora looked excited when he caught Kenzo's attention. "Your live was amazing yesterday!" He whispered, still respectable towards Kuro's concentration. "You were so cool! Not only that, you won!"

The dual-haired male sighed out a laugh. "Thank you. But I only won out of default. If fine did demand another rematch, I was sure I was going to be crushed."

"To be fair, it was only you," Tetora pointed out. "So say if you we're doing a one-on-one against Tenoushin-san himself. Who would win?"

When the older didn't give him a response, he continued. "You, of course! He's not used to working solo, yet you are! You would have the advantage of experience!"

Kenzo blinked, impressed. "That's true. Pretty clever, Tetora-kun."

"Ehe..." Suddenly growing flustered at the compliment, he scratched his cheek. "I only know that 'cause it's sort of similar to karate... in a way. Ugh," He groaned. "That didn't make sense at all, didn't it."

"You don't need an excuse for intelligence," The third-year replied. "It's cool that you know it."

"T-thanks!"

The two students talked throughout the period Kuro and Anzu sewed together their outfit. When they had finally finished the sun had started to set, leaving the two cousins barely any time to find Subaru before they were to leave. Quickly thanking the Karate Club members, they rushed off to find the ginger. Tetora, having an idea, decided to run ahead of them towards the gym, as where he thought Subaru would be.

Sure enough, when they had caught up, they found him surrounded by other students. Judging from their familiarity with Chiaki, who was also present, they must be in the same unit: RYUSEITAI.

Tetora was saying something to the ginger, then gesturing to Anzu as she walked into the gymnasium with Kenzo. Subaru looked surprised at her getup, though still looking down much to the third-years sympathy.

"Anzu...?"

Chiaki chuckled. "I suppose when she's on stage she can cover her face with a mask or something to hide her identity. With this, TrickStar will still be able to participate in the DDD, too." He pumped a fist. "If there's a chance, then you can still fight."

Instead of smiling, the second-year looked down on his feet. The leader of RYUSEITAI blinked, then raised a basketball in his hand with his usual smile. "You're not alone," He said softly. "Here!"

He suddenly threw the ball to Midori, who started dribbling it. "Hey! Midori-kun, pass!" Tetora exclaimed, his hands up.

"Hai..." The 'Midori' kid sighed out, bouncing the basketball towards his classmate. "oof. Here, Sengoku!"

He caught the ball, then looked around for somebody to pass it to. "U-uh... Transfer student! Here!"

Anzu grinned as she was given the ball, facing towards Subaru. "Akehoshi-kun!"

"Hai!" The said male caught it, facing the basket and going for the shot. Finally, he seemed to smile much to Kenzo's relief.

As the ball swished through the net, Tetora grabbing it, he turned to Anzu. "Are you sure you want to participate?"

The brunette nodded, determined. "I'll do whatever it takes to help TrickStar!"

"Haha, yay!" Subaru jumped on her, hugging her tightly. "Thank you, thank you! You too, Chiichan, everyone!"

Chiaki laughed loudly, placing his hands on his hips. "Whatever it takes to cheer up my kouhai! Under my watch nobody shall feel defeated or sad!"

Midori sighed. "Yet here I am... I want to die."

"Don't think that, Takamine!"

"O-oof! Ouch..."