Shreya and pankaj ..gaon kay bahar jaanay walay raastay par najar rkho ..

Pankaj  keeps trying to track Ishita and purvi transmitters...ho sakta hay kay range main na honay ki wajah say...humain un ka signal nahi mil raha...jab tum kareeb pohuncho gay to sayaad signal mil jaiy...

Dushyant: haan, kyun kay ab agar hum tunnel main jain gay to humara bhi tum sab say contact nahi hoga...follow the instruction...aur haan check karo kay tumaharay aas pass koi spy toh nahi kar raha...kyun kay un ko pehlay say pata chal gaya tha kay hum uss mansion ko search karnay jaa rahay hain...iss liyay unhoon anay na sirf sara samaan wahan say gayab kar diya balkay...

Purvi aur Ishita ko bhi kidnap kiya...so tum log khyaal say kaam karna...pay extra attention and care...he finish his instruction.

All assure them they take extra care and taking every step carefully...both kavant sigh relief and are ready to back in the tunnel

.On the way both kavant is now worried for purvi and Ishita .

purvii smiling face stick on kavin mind but he brush up all thought and focus on present...this is very tricky situation...they follow only on his instinct...both strangle their own thought...soon the tunnel finish and they see two trolley standing there.

Kavin: dushu ab hamain nahi pata kay aagay kiya hoga...humain bohat carefully aagay barhna hay...tum tayar ho...

Dushu: haan, I am ready...they both silently move the door side...

Kavin slowly open the door and only place his neck out and see outside...then back and tell dushu...its empty room...they both comes out...room is empty...

Dushyant move the other door...open and look outside... he signal clear and he follow him to come out...

Both shock to see around the area...but quickly hide them behind the bushes...

Dushu: kavin yeah toh wohi jheel hay na jo humain raastay main milli thi...yeah toh gaon say taqreeban adhay ghanta pehaly aati hay.

Kavin: haan,  but yahaan say aagay hum kahann jain gay...he look him once then check on ground...look him. yeah tyre kay nishaan hain...come, hum iss ko follow Kartay hain...they follow the marks and find them self front of mandir.

Dushyant quickly contacts pankaj  and give them new instruction...they rush to that side...

Kavant move at the mandir side...
Dushyant drag Kavin  to one side and both hide...looking two men coming from the mandir side...when they both come near...

Kavant them and drags them behind the bushes.

Kavin: with an angry look...bolo, woh larkiyaan kahaan hain...aur kaun utha kar laya hay un ko...arjun one slap...man start speaking...and telling everything.

Hearing all detail they feel their goose bump appear...

Kavin said: Dushyant yeah jaga humaray chupnay kay liyay behtar hay...hum ko nahi pata kay abhi kiya hoga...

Purvi aur Ishita bhi nazar nahi aa rahi hain hum ko wait karna hoga...agar neechay rahtay toh kissi  na kissi ki nazar main aajaatay.

Dushyant: haan, hum ko yaheen intezaar karna  hoga...magar undar nazar rakhna bhi zarroori hay...

Kavant move near the small window and open it...now they hear all voices...with a wide open scene in front of them.

Purvi : open her eyes...feel herself laying on bed...but where...she look here there and sit in a hurry...she go to the other side and shake other person...which is ishita..she shake her and then see the jug and glass...she bring water and sprinkle on her...
.soon, Ishita  open her eyes...she look her and sit quickly...

Ishita ask her: purvi, hum kahaan hay?

Purvi: mujhay nahi pata ...hum kahaan hain.

The door opens and the see that person entering the room...they both shock...he is Krishna...zameendaar's son.

Purvi: oh, tum nay yeah ki hay yeah harkat...tum ko pata bhi hay...kay hum kuan hain...bohat mehangi paray gi yeah harkat tum ko.

Krishana: ha ha ha...he is laughing devilishly...then step toward her...stop near her and say: woh woh, what style? Manna paray ga...itna gussa...yeah toh tumhahray husan main char chand laga raha hay...he tries to touch her.

Purvi step back and screams at him: don't dare to try to touch me; you don't know who I am?

Krishna laugh again and said: kiya hay dil toh chah raha hay kay sirf touch hi nahi balkay...pura hi nigal jaon...magar kiya karoon...majboor hoon kay waday ka pass rakhna hay...haan ek dafa kaam ho jay toh phir main azad hoon...aur tum meray pass hogi...meri bahoon main...jab tak intezaar karo...he turn back and go out.

Ishita and purvi look at each other...then check the room if possible to escape but nothing...they both sit quietly thinking other team members...time passes and two goons enter with his guns...signal them to go out...they have no option but follow them quietly.

Ab aagye dekhte hai kaise bachate hai humare ..kavant apni heroines ko..