CHAPTER 27

CHAPTER 27

AUTHOR'S POV

___________________________________
"Inum oru 10 mins la reach ayiruvan ma" ashwin told in the call and sivaangi reliped with a okay and ended the call

Time was passing like wind!

2 weeks passed in a blur ashwin was in Mumbai for his 1st schedule and was returning back today and sivaangi could not wait to meet him.

Sivaangi sat in their house terrace,she was wearing a plain cotton yellow saree ,and had her hairs into a messy bun ,few hair straps were on her shoulders .
She had only kum kum on her hairs partial and looked divine .

"Sivaangi nee innum sapadala?" Her mother in law yelled from down.

Since ashwin was not in town his mother and her mother were here to take care of sivaangi!

"He is on the way athai! Na avaru kooda sapaduran" she yelled back and turned towards the glowing sky.

In all these! Ashwin's mother was happy that her son finally had someone who understands him and makes him feel better.

And , sivaangi's mother was beaming with happiness of her daughter being mature enough to run a household.

Uff! AND This man ashwin messed up her heart way too much that she missed him so badly that she can't wait to fall into his embrace.

She wondered what she is gone do next month as ashwin will be in Mumbai for more than a month!

Sighing,she pulled out her phone and that's when he heard footsteps.

There he was! Ashwin someone who sivaangi would want to protect from all evils.

He looked really tired! He sat next to sivaangi and smiled at her.

"En ma Inga iruka" he asked

"Summa apdiya! Nilava pathu feel pannitu irukan en purshan enna vitu Mumbai poitan nu" sivaangi told and he chuckled.

"Romba tired ah Iruka?" She asked ,her innocent eyes were looking at him with all concern he nodded and looked at her .

"Coffee,tea illana juice educhum ready pannava?" She asked and Ashwin nodded as no.

She held his arms tightly and laid her head on his shoulders and peaked a soft kiss on his shoulders .

"All this hardwork will payback okay! Nee evlo kastam paduriyo avlo happy ah Iruka porom namma" sivaangi told and Ashwin could not help but smile at her.

The minute ,she called him mama in the CWC set ,the way she kept on running back to him even after pushing her away .
Ashwin knew it was her for his another 7 life's.

Smiling, Ashwin laid down a little and placed his head on her lap and smiled at her

Unnodu naanum vaazha
Unnodu naanum saaga
Un madi saayava
Un madi saayava??

Sivaangi kissed his forehead and ruffled his hairs , slowly ashwin started talking about his shooting experience and sivaangi listened to him while playing with his hairs.

"Sari ma sollu nee enmo sollanum nu sonna?" Ashwin asked

"Ahh!yes ashwiney! I think I will go for further studies ,shoot illatha time la romba bore adikithu ennala mudiyalaa,neeyum bag ah thookitu ooruku poirura" sivaangi told and Ashwin laughed at her and nodded as okay

"Done ma! Unaku enna venuma o Pannu"he told and closed his eyes .

Sivaangi looked keenly into his face,he had black circles and two or three pimple waiting to peak out .

She slowly bended down and placed a soft kiss on his right eye,making him smile with his eyes still closed,she did the same with the left and ashwin sat up straight.

"Kannu Vali pochi ma" he told like a kid and sivaangi could not help but laugh at this grown up kid.

"Ahana apdiya"

"Ama ma! En kannu vai ah sari panna intha sivaangi doctor ku na oru gift vachirukan" saying so ashwin pulled out a small box from his pocket and showed it to her.

"Aye aye evlo Azhagu" sivaangi told with wide eyes looking at the anklets

Ashwin gently took her legs and placed it on his thighs and screwed up the anklets

"Unna maariye Azhaga iruku ashwiney" she told smiling

___________________________________

And then here in the life of the shark man and sura meenu!
There was no progress which made our shark man annoyed so today right now at this minute.

He stood infront of her bakery! Waiting for the correct time to entry in and drag her out .

And finally after like 20 mind the bakery was empty! He walked in and stood infront of surabhi who was in the cash counter.

Surabhi's eyes went wide,she slowly stood up fidgeting with her dupatta.

"Na konjam unkita peasanum" sakthi told

"Peasu"

"Thaniya peasanum " sakthi told and surabhi nodded as no

"Na vara matan "

"Hey! Enku purilya unaku enna achi? Yaru enna sonna? Enga un thambi Avan dhana edho sonna" sakthi kinda whispered yelled in angry

"Dai Santhosh,santhoshhhhhh" sakthi yelled banging the table with his fist

"Sari sari! Na varan Inga edhum pannatha pls" surabhi told and pulled her bag and walked outside the bakery ,sakthi massaged his head with his fingers to calm himself .

Taking a deep breath he went out and started his bike and she sat behind him.

Sakthi drove towards a park and stopped infront of it

"Straight ah point ku va! Enna achi unaku?" Sakthi asked

"Enna achi?ennaku onnum agalayala na Nala dhan irukan" surabhi told and she was clearly aware that sakthi was losing his temper

"Nadikatha surabhi! You have been avoiding me and my family like a we did not even exist! Now saw me why?"

Surabhi stood not knowing what to say!

How could she say she was afraid of falling for him!!!

"A...appdi ellam onnum illa konjam busy ah atha" she romba kevalam lied

"Ohhh! But you know what nee busy ah irutha time la na un a romba miss panna,na maatum illa amma ,papa ,appa kooda" sakthi told making surabhi guilty

"Pavaam nee enna pannuva ,neeya busy ah irutha " sakthi told *note the sarcasm*

"Sari sorry! Na venum dhan aviod panna busy la onnum illa " surabhi told

"Athu theiryum ana en aviod panna ippo sollu" sakthi asked but surabhi stood clueless ,she had no answer, she was scared of her feelings so she avoided but how can she say that to him.

"Sollu surabhi sollu"

"Ca..cause" surabhi stammered to form a sentence

"Cause what?" Sakthi yelled

"CAUSE I WAS AFRAID OF FALLING FOR YOU ENOUGH?!" surabhi yelled back and tears started falling down her eyes.

"AND I AM AFRAID CAUSE I ALREADY FELL FOR YOU " sakthi whispered yelled.

*******************************
HII GUYS!! HOW WAS THE CHAPTER ☺

DO VOTE, COMMENT ,FOLLOW AND SUPPORT 🐧

HAPPY READING 🥀

Instagram id : __rithu.writes__