Chapter 66 : Wildcard

Start from the beginning

"Very well then, let's go back to our camp Kiyo-boy. Who knows what kind of atrocities our defective classmates have committed."

"Yeah."

With that both the boys ventured back in comfortable silence towards the camp they occupied first and decided for their classmates, which was by the riverside.

●♤♡◇♧♧◇♡♤●

Once they made their way back to their camp, Kiyotaka noticed that surprisingly most of the preparations were being done pretty comfortably and in an organising method.

Once the students of Class-D noticed their presence, they were met with smiles and nods from their classmates. Hirata, who looked like he was setting up the tents for the girls, approached them with a small smile on his face.

"Good work Ayanokouji-kun, Koenji-kun. Thank you for your hard work."

"Hahahaha don't worry about it pretty boy. Such a puny job of capturing spots is nothing in comparison to the embodiment of perfection, such as I."

It was as if imaginary golden sparkles surrounded Koenji as all Hirata could do was let out a weak chuckle at his self-praising words. His eyes then directed towards Kiyotaka who was being handed a bottle of water by Matsushita.

"Thank you for your hard work Ayanokouji-kun, although if I may ask, how did you know about the spots this quickly?"

"While we were on the cruise ship, do you remember when the announcement came of experiencing a splendid and beautiful scenery?"

Hirata nodded to his words, while Sudou and Akito immediately bursted out into chuckles.

"Yeah, after which you called the Leader of Class-A, Johnny Sins pfft-"

"........."

".........."

"Pfft-"

"Hehehehe-"

"......."

"Hahahahahahahahah"

The entire camp was filled with laughter as the students who were not present came to know of the situation, while the students who were present, laughed along with them recalling the hilarious situation once again, while Kiyotaka stood still in confusion.

'What is so funny about his name? Am I missing some inner joke that I should know about? Curse you Whiteroom for not giving me real world knowledge and instead making me read hundreds of useless books.'

Almost as if sensing his confusion, Matsushita smirked to herself as she leaned near his shoulders gesturing him to move closer. As he complied with her wishes, the brown haired girl pulled his ear and started whispering to hi.

"Ayanokouji-kun..Johnny Sins is ......................."

"............."

"..........."

With that Matsushita explained to Ayanokouji about the other side of the internet that he hadn't touched yet.

'I see...That's certainly quite some interesting information. I'll keep it in my mind for research purposes.'

"Anyways, we are breaching from the topic. Can someone give me the report of what's going on? As there any problems that need supervision?"