New friend~

Sun's Pov
I was on the sky stage, legs swinging off the edge, when i heard three loud knocks on the main daycare doors.
Sun?
Yes Andrew? What can i help you with?
I wanna introduce you to...
He unboxed a package that was behind the left door and pulled out an animatronic, similar in design to me.
Moondrop.
My eyes widened as i stared at my new friend.
He's pretty cool-looking
He looks awesome! Power him on!!
Andrew flipped a switch behind moon's head.
...Moondrop.exe powering on...
Have fun~
Andrew then closed the daycare doors and locked them. Moon's eyes lit up a beautiful ruby red and widened. He looked at me and swept me off my feet and began to walk to the cloud corner.
Hey! Let go off me-
Shhh child, and close your eyes~
His voice...it was so soothing... i shut my eyes and listened to him humming a nursery ryhme. Sleep took me in secounds
Moon's Pov
I watched as the child in my arms drifted to sleep in my arms. Humming a sweet lullabye, i set the kid down and tucked him in, nice and warm. i sat next to them, keeping an eye out for anything that would disturbe their rest. Soon i drifted off my self, but was awoken with the sound of something falling. I looked beside me and noticed that the child was gone! Worried, i wuickly stood up and ran out the naptime atea and began to look around.
Morning Moon! I'm Sundrop, sun for short.
A sun-based robot stood infront of me, holding out a hand.
Guess you already know my name. By the way, did you see a child anywhere?
Yes i did! His parents picked him up tho.
Thank god. Oh how rude of me-
Pleasure to meet you sun, i am at your service~