Chapter Ten- The Plan

It's been a week since the whole plan to hijack Emma's plan and I'm currently waiting for Mark to get to my house. Uche and Ini are already here.

       "I'm never getting over your house", Ini said. "Honestly me either, I'm obsessed with it", I said. We're sitting in the living room talking about the past events and how it's been awkward seeing me pretend to not know why Mark was flirting with me.

       So the plan started off on Wednesday after we texted that Tuesday night. We agreed to let it go on for two weeks. Now that we know Emma wants to publicly embarrass me by telling Mark to suddenly scream at me to stop following him around and being obsessive while we're at "The Spot". She also told him she had fake messages ready for him to post to prove that I was "obsessive" which is just fucking ridiculous. Also when I expose that I know all about her plan, Mark will pretend that he didn't know I knew about it the whole time even though he's been in on the plan.

"Mark's here", Ini said. "Ok, i'm gonna go let him in real quick", I said. I walked over to the front door and let him in. "Your house is insane", he said the minute he walked in. "Well hello to you too boyfriend", I said jokingly. "I'm sorry I just had to let it out, anyways heyyyy", he said. "It's ok, Uche and Ini did the same, let's go join them and start this", I said.

"Hey guys", Mark said when we joined Ini and Uche. "Heyyyy", they both chorused. "There's pizza and snacks so help yourself before these two finish it", I said. "Ahn ahn we've only eaten two slices o", Uche said. "Only two abi? ok o. Anyways let's hear it from Mark. What have our classmates been saying about this whole thing cause i know they've been talking", I said.

"Oh yeah they've definitely been talking. Things like "Oh i wasn't expecting this" or "Isn't it the same Mark that's been telling every girl that's had a crush on him that he's not ready for a relationship" shit like that you know", he said. "AND there's been jealousy too, Preston girls no dey rest cause some are like "It's only because she has a big butt", "It's just the accent", "He doesn't actually like her", or "Who does she think she is", "She even seems proud sef", Uche said. "Oh wow, all because Mark's been flirting with me and I haven't even made any advances yet. My cousin was definitely right about Preston girls", I said. "And if you think about it, Emma is kinda winning because she has people saying all these things about you", Ini said. "Those were my exact thoughts too but hollon what do you mean by "yet"", Mark said.

"Well, I'm gonna start "flirting" back on Monday. Also before you leave, both of us should make a dancing tiktok that you'll post on your snapchat with my @ there as bait for our nosy classmates because i know they'll be rushing to add me but i'm gonna act clueless and add all of them back", I said. "And a week from now, Emma thinks you'll be carrying out the final plan but she's in for a surprise", Ini said.

"Ok sounds good to me", Mark said. "Let's eat this pizza and watch something then we'll make the tiktok", I said. "Oh right!, I just wanna say after all this is over, I'd still love to remain friends with you guys if that's okay", Mark said then chuckled nervously. "Of course, you're a cool guy, you're not getting rid of us", Uche said and we all laughed.

TWO HOURS LATER
We just got done filming the tiktok and I won't lie, we got pretty carried away and filmed way more than necessary. There were some with all four of us, Mark and I, and Uche, Ini, and I.
"I just posted it and tagged you", Mark said. "And now we wait", he said. "Oh they're gonna eat this shit uppppp", Uche said. "Predictable", Ini said. "Well it's about time I get going", I'll see you guys at school", Mark said. "Yeah we need to get going too before it's too late", Ini said. "Okayyy, bye guys. Be safe and text me when you get home and Mark, you that drove here, drive safely", I said. "Yes ma", he said playfully. I chuckled and waved him off.