Rise of the silver hawk

( After driving through the groundbridge, Optimus and his team transform to their robot modes and activate their arm cannons while slowly to the designated area. There they come across the Decepticons mining for Energon.  They quickly make their way to cover while also making sure to keep an eye on the cons. They were even able to spot Megatron, Breakdown, and Airachnid there as well. They would have moved in had Arcee not pointed to a looming shadow that was making its way to the Decepticons)

 They would have moved in had Arcee not pointed to a looming shadow that was making its way to the Decepticons)

" What in Primus's name are those things?  They're like nothing that I've ever seen before. ( Watches the swarm of unknown creatures attack the Decepticons).  Since when did earth have creatures like those?" Asked Bulkhead. " ( Looks to their right to see more of the same creatures headed towards them). Maybe you can ask them yourself bulk, 'cause we got another group headed towards us." Said Bumblebee.

( The battle between the Autobots and Decepticons against the unknown creatures rages on with both cybertronian groups noticing how their blaster do only minor damage to the creatures)

" ( Looks to her left to spot the Autobots fighting the same creatures). Lord Megatron look, it seems these creatures are off no friend to the Autobots as well. " Said Airachnid. " ( Looks to where Airachnid was looking and notices the same thing). It seems these creatures are giving the Autobots the same amount of trouble. It matters not,  these monsters will fall all the same." Said Megatron as he stabs one of the creatures with his sword.

( Back over with the Autobots )

" ( Receives a transmission from Ratchet telling them that the children are missing from the base).  Optimus, we need to find the children before these things get to them." Said Bumblebee. " That may be harder than you think Bee. ( Points to were Miko and Raf and spots two of the creatures trying to sneak up on them while Miko takes out her phone). Will that girl ever listen when we tell her not to follow us,  she's endangered herself and Raf? Hold on a second,  where is Ria? "  Said Arcee. " I see her,  she's over there and it looks like she sees the same thing. ( Points to Ria running over to where Miko and Raf are). I hope she can make it in time." Said Bumblebee as he smashed one of the creature's heads. " Autobots,  Cover for Ria. We need to make sure that she can reach Miko and Raf." Said Optimus as he and the rest of the Autobots begin to shoot at the creatures that were trying to reach Ria while using their swords, maces, or fist to kill any of the creatures that get too close to them.

" ( Runs to where Miko and Raf are while trying to dodge the creatures that had tried to grab her). When it get my hands on her, me and Miko are going to have a long talk. ( Looks to the left of Miko and Raf and spots two of the creatures slowly sneaking up on Miko and Raf before watching as Raf turnaround to see the creatures before hearing him scream). NOOOO, GET AWAY FROM THEM! ( Suddenly feels herself get faster only to suddenly feel weird and then appear in front of  Miko and Raf). How the heck did I? ( Quickly grabs Miko and Raf by wrapping her arms around their waist and then uses that same feeling to quickly get away from the two creatures). Woh, what a rush. ( Looks behind her to see one of the creatures run towards them). These things just don't quit. ( Unintenchinaly touches her neckless and watches as a sword appears). That's new." Said Ria, not knowing that her eyes are now glowing red.