Chapter 20: Undeniable Proof

Start from the beginning

Micheal was equally as confused. Though he was rather befuddled than confused. As if one could tell anyway, as he gave no reaction...

Even as his mask appeared in the cloud.

Someone was looking back at him, their vision wobbly, he wasn't far off.

The person huffed, exhausted and looked back towards the house. A brown house, that itched the shapes brain, like he saw it before. Which he must've.

The person whose perspective they were watching this from jumped up, and held onto the balcony, one hand slipped down, coated with blood and dirt.

It slammed back up not a second later. The metal of the familiar katana holding tight onto the wood.

The person pulled themselves up, red hair splashed into their vision as they rolled to the side.

Memory-Toxin jumped up and kicked the balcony doors in, trekking into the house. She pulled the hair out of her face and shot a quick look back, just in case.

She borderline jumped into the kitchen as the front door almost exploded open from the force it was opened with.

The kitchens window was open. Memory-Toxin swift and very ungratefully chucked her katana out of the window and dove after, landing face first in a bush just underneath the window with an „oof".

Footsteps could be heard, then no more. Then sirens, fast approaching sirens. A lot of very fast approaching police sirens.

Memory-Toxin sighed, then hissed. Her gaze snapped down to her stomach and to the obvious stab wound in her side.

With the rustling of leaves she slowly moved more from the side of the house to the back of the house.

Memory-Micheal came back into view, he walked from the houses back door, which Toxin was separated from by a comically large bush of red roses.

She had to slightly tilt her body backwards to see him walk away.

Her vision shook as she hissed again. Then a shot rang out.

Memory-Micheal stopped.

He looked at his shoulder, then to something or someone outside of Memory-Toxins sight. Screaming could be heard, but it was garbled.

„I don't remember what he said." Toxin confessed. „That's why it sounds so weird."

The Memory-shape seemed to dislike what mystery person shouted and turned his body to his newest victim.

Memory-Toxin moved to the other side of the house as he walked out of her sight.

With no comments and the occasional hiss or hum she watched him kill around eight policemen and one bystander before a couple too many shots in his body got accompanied by an electric shock via taser.

Micheal narrowed his eyes behind his mask as he watched his memory self fall to the ground like a plank.

You could hear both Toxins wince.

Freddy made a face and Jason shuddered lightly.

The cop who managed to get him down, sunk to his knees in surprise and fumbled his hands for his Walkie-Talkie.

Toxins attention shifted from a suspiciously clean red car, parked not too far off the house. Then her gaze slid back to the unmoving shape on the ground.