Pegging the Player(sub Vito)

Warning I literally have never wrote smut so it's gonna be kinda cringey
"Uh, occupied." I say trying to give him the hint that he'd have to wait his turn. I am in the confessionals right now venting about todays challenge and Vito Mike's new character had interrupted. Apparently he didn't really care for that nor personal space and just had me scoot over so he could join in which didn't work and had just been me on top of him since the confessionals aren't really spacious. "I just wanted to get away from everyone you can continue." He says with a smirk. I was annoyed with his snarky reply and decided to be petty and talk bad about him while he was in here.
I knew his was annoyed so I continued until he had enough and decided to cut to the chase. Grabbing my shirt to pull me closer to him he said, "Ayo, you gonna continue trash talkin me or are we gonna make out?" I was kinda shocked because of how bold he was but I guess it wouldn't be so bad as long as there weren't any feelings behind it.
So yeah we aggressively made out, but when things started getting heated we covered the cameras with toilet paper we found in the confessionals since we weren't up to using are clothes.
Warning smut incoming
I make out with Vito while palming his growing boner as he proceeds to strip me. I was still kinda salty because of how rude obnoxious he was and decided I wanted to be the top. I start becoming more dominant in the make out session and Vito notices and tries to take back control, but fails miserably. When we stop to take a breath he's left panting with a lipstick smudge on his lips, looking at me annoyed. I smirked and got up saying, "I'll be back I've gotta go get the condoms." He rolled his eyes and tried to convince me to go raw but even if I was really grabbing condoms there is no way I'd be risking that.
When I get back Vito is already jerking himself off. "You could have been more patient." I say teasingly as he rolls his eyes. I pull out the strap on I brought which made his eyes widen.
Vito's POV
"No way I'm not letting you put that thing in me." Vito says for the 5th time. The girl was obviously annoyed with his attitude but ended up getting him to agree after a while. He was really impatient but understood when she had to prepare him before hand. He tightened his grip on the wall as she stuck a second finger in him preparing him. Vito bit back a moan as she brushed past his prostate, he hadn't known how many times it has been that she had done that but he knows for sure that it was on purpose.
His pride had been the reason he would let a sound out but that didn't last for to long when she entered a third finger in crushing his prostate in the process. She continued hitting that spot, and I couldn't hold my voice and continued moaning as she prepared me. I had started to jerk myself off as she finished preparing me and after a few minutes released. I was extremely red in the face and embarrassed after she pulled out.
Your POV
I finished preparing Vito and took my fingered from his mouth, I enjoyed messing with him but he was being to loud so i had to gag him. I put my strap on and lined it up with him. I decided to show no mercy after checking my watch, time being 12:54 where everyone should be sleep by now. I slammed the strap on into him which caused him to scream in pain and pleasure. I gave him a little time to adjust but quickly continued to roughly fuck him. Sucking up every sound he made I made sure he didn't hide any moan or cry. I flip him over to see his ruined face, covered in sweat, tears, lipstick stains, and saliva. It was a sight to see from the guy who was so confident in himself ruined over being pegged. I finally found his G-spot again and started abusing it. I flipped him back over to get a better position to help hit his prostate. I realized he was being to loud and we were to close to the cabins, so a grabbed a handful of his hair and pulled it, gaining a loud moan in advance. "Your being to loud, unless you want someone to see you like this I suggest you quite down. I wouldn't have thought you'd like being dominated so much." I say smirking at the last comment. That shut him up as he tried to muffle his moans the best he could. He finally finished and I pulled out.
I took the strap off and put on my nightclothes on since I had never had the chance earlier. When I look back at Vito he's a panting mess, tongue stuck out and slightly cross eyed. I'm not cruel so I obviously helped with a little aftercare and stayed until he could stand, he was really wobbly but he could manage. I left first and when he walked out he had a lovestruck look on his face still struggling to leave the confessionals. I smirk proud of my work and leave heading back to my cabin to finally sleep.

Finally done this was rlly embarrassing to write and I'd appreciate any advice on how to write better next time, also tell me if I should continue making smutshots of Vito or if it should just be every one of mikes personalities, besides Chester. Credits to me, Vito after leaving the confessionals.

 Credits to me, Vito after leaving the confessionals