Chapter 1

TW// mentions of drugs, alcohol and guns.
———————————————————————
17th November 2019

Madelyn's pov:

I moan into the kiss, my hands roaming over his body as we crash through the bathroom door. He pulled away from the kiss and shouted at everyone to leave. Once the last person had rushed out he wasted no time attaching his lips to my neck.

He pushed me up against the door and twisted the lock on the door, preventing anyone coming in. I moved my hands into his hair, tugging on it harshly, forcing a lethal sound to escape his lips.

He placed his hands on my hips, guiding me further into the bathroom. He spun me around, my hips now pressing against the counter, my eyes locking with his in the mirror.

He reached into his back pocket, grabbing a condom. "Be a doll and open that for me would you." He places the gold foil into my hand, not breaking eye contact with me. He unbuttons his jeans as i take the corner of the foil between my teeth and rip it open, spitting the rapper into the sink. I take the condom out of the foil and hand it back to him, his boxers now down revealing his length.

He rolls the condom onto his cock and hooks his hand into my hair, pulling my head up slightly to keep my eyes on him. "I want you to watch me," he groans "I want you to watch me fuck you like the dirty slut you are". His choice of words made a small moan travel up my throat and out into the open air.

He uses his free hand to pull my underwear down. No sooner had they exposed me i feel his tip run between my folds. With no warning he thrusts into me, i attempt to drop my head but he kept ahold on my hair, making me moan from the burn.

He keeps a quick pace, pounding into me mercilessly. My hands stay on the counter to keep myself upright. My hips hitting the counter with every thrust. He's gonna fuck me through the fucking counter.

"Just like-" i'm cut off by the ringing of a phone. I mentally cuss myself out as i realise it's mine. I stand up and push him backwards making him pull out. I rummage through my purse to find the cockblocking thing. I pull it out looking at the screen.

Louis.

"Fuck" i whisper under my breath, bringing the phone up to my ear and answering it. I didn't even get to say hello before louis spoke "He's on the run."

I end the call throwing my phone back into my clutch and bending down to pull my underwear up. I grab my clutch and unlock the bathroom door, not saying a word to the man that i was too fucked to remember the name of.

And with that i was gone, leaving him there with his cock out and heading out of the back fire escape.

I ran down the stairs, my heels smacking against the metal. I see a figure run into the back alley, out of breath and looking scared as fuck. An amused smile creeps up onto my lips.

"Hello Steven"

His head snapped towards me as i walk towards him under the side light of the building, the gravel scraping beneath my feet. He looked ready to shit himself. He had a bigger build than me but he was short, i could take him down if i had to.

"Fuck off you psycho bitch"

My jaw drops as a playful hurt expression posses my face. "Now that's no way to talk to a lady, is it?" I hear footsteps and look to wear Steven had come from. Louis.

He walks leisurely over to us "You know, for an old man, you run quite fast". Steven turns to face him and as he does so i walk up behind him.

I move my mouth to the his ear, whispering "I hear you have something of mine. Be a gem and hand it over."