✎˳┆ MIDNIGHT INSIDER 10'

Start from the beginning

The idol streamer seemed to be oblivious to this however, as he quickly scrolled past the POKEMON without even missing the beat, seemingly unknown to what he had just shown to the viewers and those watching the stream live seemed to also take it lightly, as some comments merely pointed it out lightheartedly before moving on.

It was only 2 hours after the livestream ended when JINYOUNG began blowing up on Twitter for this, with many accusing him of being fatphobic for comparing the YouTuber, who was considered plus-sized, to SNORLAX, demanding that MIDNIGHT ENTERTAINMENT or JINYOUNG step in to apologise to both the fans and to the Youtuber himself.

Some fans have expressed that while JINYOUNG should clarify on this issue, they also urged others to not make such accusations against the idol as he had claimed that the account was last touched since 2016, meaning JINYOUNG was still young and most likely uneducated on the issue back then.

Others have also commented that Twitter stans take everything too seriously and urged them to just take the issue with a grain of salt.

WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON THIS ISSUE?

────────────────────────────
SEE NEXT : SEE FAN TAKEN PHOTOS OF JINYOUNG AT SEVENTEEN AND FONZIE'S VANCOUVER CONCERT!
────────────────────────────

COMMENTS :
@shOOgshOOgshOOg :
i agree that Jinyoung should probably apologise but cmon cancelling him right now is just not it. He already said that last time he touched this account was back in 2016 meaning he was still young...
       reply 47 👍 03👎

@BRENDALUVR :
He is and has always been problematic. It's the twitch streamer syndrome yall 🙄
       reply 66 👍 77 👎

LEAVE A COMMENT

◣━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━◢

◤━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━◥JINYOUNG APOLOGISE FOR PAST FATPHOBIC ACTIONS

◤━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━◥
JINYOUNG APOLOGISE FOR PAST
FATPHOBIC ACTIONS.
written by streamtalkthattalk •  1 week ago

After a week of silence since ANARCHY member JINYOUNG was accused for being fatshaming YouTuber Nikocado Avocado, the streamer turned idol has finally spoken up about the situation

The idol was most notably the most invisible throughout the groups' one week trip to Los Angeles, as he did not even make a post on his personal Instagram nor make a VLive appearance there. However, shortly after touching down in Korea, the streamer started a Twitch livestream to clarify and apologise for the issue.

The idol states that he did the nicknaming of the Pokémon back in 6 years ago in 2016, when he was 17 years old and was uneducated on the social issues surrounding plus sized people and thought it was funny back then. He then says that as an adult now, he now realises what he did was wrong and deeply regrets it.

He also apologised to everyone who were hurt by this careless immature action of his and to the YouTuber himself. Fans seem to be highly accepting of this apology, with some claiming they're proud of JINYOUNG. A portion of fans however, do think some fans were too harsh on JINYOUNG, especially after it was made known a fact that the last time he had touched Pokémon Go was 6 years ago.

WHAT DO YOU THINK?

────────────────────────────
SEE NEXT : NEVERLAND KYE TO MAKE ACTING DEBUT IN UPCOMING KDRAMA ELYSIAN CITY
────────────────────────────

COMMENTS :
@geoginyeoifancyyou :
welp y'all basically bullied him into not speaking or doing anything fun w anarchy in LA. y'all got ur apology, happy now?
       reply 47 👍 03👎

@LIGHTSCAMERAAKSHAN :
I'm glad he spoke up about it. Many streamers/idols would've just chose to ignore it.
       reply 66 👍 06 👎

LEAVE A COMMENT

◣━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━◢