TikToks and love

*Daniel Seavey x Demi-girl*
Tw/Cw: Fluff
Pov: third person
Y/n: your name
F/n: friend name
Pronouns: She/they

Daniel and Y/n have been dating for 7 months, they have been extremely happy with each other. You ask any of their friends, especially Daniel's, and they would say that they are "in love."

*Present Day*

Daniel was hanging out with the boys. The boys being: Corbyn, Jonah, Jack, and Zach. They were currently doing dumb shit. Filming a lot of TikToks as well.

"Guys! I just found a Tiktok we could do!" Corbyn said. They all look at him.

"What?" Jonah asked.

"We can stitch this girls TikTok, in the video she asks 'To all the boys who aren't snapping 50 other girls, what ARE you doing?' it's perfect because Daniel has a girlfriend!" Corbyn said. They others nod. "Or is it partner? I can't remember...sorry,"

"I don't think they care, I normally go off of how feminine she feels that day," Daniel explained. He had a huge smile on his face while talking about her.

"Oh ok!" Corbyn said. Corbyn was extremely happy for his best friend. He has been so happy recently, he loves how happy y/n makes his best friend.

"Anyways, yea we could do that," Daniel said.

r the tiktok, they stitched the girls tiktok, they sat on the couch and watched the little mermaid, zach gasped and cried out "no" when Ursla was stealing Ariels voice.

"The fans will love this!" Daniel said . They all laughed. Corbyn posted it on the bands account. Daniel then received a text from y/n.

Y/n❤️: *video attachment*
Y/n❤️: this was funny

Daniboy🧃: haha yea

Y/n❤️: but your cuddling Corbyn
Y/n❤️: IS DORBYN REAL?!

Daniboy🧃: oml love, you are weird

Y/n❤️: ik :)
Y/n❤️: what are you doing now?

Daniboy🧃: watching the boys fight over finishing the movie or doing something else
Daniboy🧃: how bout you?

Y/n❤️: i'm out with f/n, I think we are gonna go get Tacobell, y'all want something?

Daniboy🧃: nah we're alright, thanks for offering!

Y/n❤️: ok! also y'all should finish the little mermaid!

Daniboy🧃: ok! i love you have fun with f/n!

Y/n❤️: i love you too!

Daniel put his phone down. He looked between Jonah and Zach. They two were the main ones fighting about finishing or not.

"Y/n said we should finish it," Daniel said. Jonah sighed.

"Fine!" Jonah said. He then laughed when the others did. They finished the movie and then decided they're tired so they all went home.

*Words: 435*