Izuku

Character: Izuku Midoriya
Type: Fluff☁️
Story Name: You're truly so amazing
*Siren quirk*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Izuku pov)

The class and I followed after Momo who had a pep in her step as she explained that her cousin finally came back from the school of gifted kids out in (Random country). She walked us over to a park area before we came face to face with one of the most gorgeous guys we have ever seen. The class collectively froze and stared at the boy. I was one of the first to break out of my trace when I saw Momo and the guy hug. Momo cleared her throat, "Everyone this is (M/n) Yaoyorozu. Like I said he's my cousin and his quirk is based on the mystical creature siren. Note that doesn't mean he uses his quirk for villainy. Quite contrary to belief (M/n) uses his quirk to calm down villains or get them distracted enough to where he can fight them through hand-to-hand combat." I looked at him as his face turned redder and redder throughout Momo's explanation of his quirk.

Iida was quick to tell us to split up and relax in the park and everyone did while I took the opportunity to go over to (M/n) and Momo to see if I could learn more about his quirk. "Oh, Midoriya just who I wanted to see. (M/n) is a really big fan. He's been a fan of yours since your debut at the sports festival." I stutter out a response, "YOU'RE a fan of me. But I'm not even that good. I lost at the festival." (M/n) stopped my ranting when he grabbed my hands and shook his head, "The main reason I've been following you since then is because of the reason why you lost. You helped someone out with their own quirk/problems. That was more heroic than winning the festival. That's what had me following after you." I could feel myself blush, "Well um thank you I really appreciate it."

He finally let go of my hands and I quickly took the opportunity to ask if we could sit at a bench and I could ask him about his quirk. He happily agreed and I smiled and pulled out my notebook. Once we got comfortable and I felt my anxiety calm down I got to question him. "Do you need a specific song for what you want to do?" "Yes," I hummed and wrote that down. "Do you need lyrics or can you hum a song." "I can hum it. As long as I have the intention in my head and I'm looking at the person or group of people I want to control my quirk activates." I nod and wrote that down. "Would it be possible if I could see your quirk in action?" He nods and looks over at a couple of my classmates.

I watched as my classmates and friends began to dance to the rhythm of (M/n) voice. I couldn't help but stare in complete awe and wonder how someone with such a powerful quirk wasn't more popular. Once he finished everyone seemed really happy and laughed loudly. "I made sure that they knew what they were experiencing was safe and that it wasn't something they need to activate their fight or flight instincts." I nod my head and wrote that down, "You're truly so amazing." I heard him gasp a bit. I looked up and watched him rock on his heels, "Then how about a date?" My eyes window, "Like a date where we go out to eat or hang out." He nods a small smile on his face, "Okay. Yeah, that sounds amazing." He grinned and kiss my cheek and handed me a piece of paper with his number before he ran away.

And before I knew it we had gone on multiple dates before I asked him to be my boyfriend. And before either of us knew it we became husbands.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys enjoyed it. I love you my sweet potatoes. <3