A tree... a building... a street lamp... another tree... bushes... a tree... oh is that a... never mind it's a tree.

My grip on my knife handle tightened as I suddenly felt a cold sensation on my thigh.

Moving my head away from the window I glared at William as he smirked at me to only look back at the road with his plain expression.

"You know, Fred bear is his favourite animatronic." Wait. I thought freddy was? I guess he read my mind because he continued. "He usually says it's freddy since they both look the same but we did leave Fred bear in the old location." I also noticed that this was the first time William gave out information willingly without me having to ask him for it.

"Why did you leave him behind?" I was curious, you'd think they would at least keep him for parts but they didn't.

William started to move his thumb in circles on my thigh "they were dangerous, like I told you back in the office I almost died from one of them and when Henry saw what state I was in, he banned anyone from wearing them." Taking his hand off my thigh he set it again on his steering wheel leaving my leg more cold weirdly enough. "And then he saw his daughters dead body out in the ally which caused him to close the restaurant and abandon the suits there." I could see it in his eyes, no matter how much he faked being sad his silver eyes told me that he was proud of his work, that he was proud to get away.

But he didn't.

Pulling up to the decaying restaurant it has been in a worser state than me. The fredbear sign out on front had been mostly covered by an out of business banner and all the windows were boarded up.

" come along then love." The urge to punch him right here tenfolded but i kept my cool as I followed him into the old place.

My face warped as the stench enveloped me, it was as if death and the sewer became one and I couldn't help but think if he had ever lured a child in here, my grip tightened once more at the thought.

Dust that had been settled for who knows how long suddenly awoken as i trenched on it and some of the walls held graffiti on it, I guess some people found an entrance to this area.

"Home sweet home." William whispered, i don't think I was meant to hear it but he said it loud enough so I could.

"I mean I don't know about home, maybe a slaughter house." I dragged my finger on one of the tables that was still turned up right that came out black. William snickered at my comment but didn't deny it. That's not concerning at all.

Going deeper into the area he walked into what I assumed to be where the bear was hidden away so I followed him to see him reveal the yellowish green suit "isn't it gorgeous." He stared at it in wonder while all the old memories came back to him in a flash but that was the last think I cared about.

I was focused on a plushy that was yellow with a purple top hat and a purple bow tie... ooo Evan will love this!

Grabbing it I smiled as I imagined what evans reaction will be to have his favorite animatronic in his collection.

That was until I felt something sharp and cold against my neck. Curiously I tilted my head upwards to be met with Williams cold metal eyes as he pressed the knife into my neck more. "What do you want?" He gritted out the words.

Keeping my face neutral i slowly began to take out my own knife in case things escalated. "What?" I tried to play dumb in an attempt to find out if he knew I was after him.

"What do you want with my son?" I started to back out so he wouldn't feel my taking my knife out my case but he continued to follow me.

"Nothing I just want to give him a birthday present, is that bad?" With my knife out I hit a hard wall behind me that caused him to practically pin me... again.

"More like you want to take him from me... I won't allow that to happen." Rolling my eyes I pressed my knife against his stomach causing him to jump. Of course the child serial killer would think someone is going to kill his own children.

"Stop being stupid and remove that knife from my neck." Smirking just that bit wider Afton finally took his knife off my neck and went back to the robot and uncovered another sheet that was next to it to this time reveal a bunny.

Expect the bunny was covered with what I assumed to be his blood at least I hoped so.

"I have so many memories with this old thing." William acted as if he didn't press a knife against my neck 2 seconds ago "just seeing the children laugh and smile when I had this thing on, how they clung onto me.... How they trusted me." He shifted his body to look at me with a twisted smile on his face. " do you know why children trust people so easily?"

I mean I could get some ideas as to why they do but yet I said nothing back.

"It's because of the fact that an adult is supposed to keep them safe..." coming up to me he leans down to my ear to the point that I can feel his lips on it "but not all of them do." Backing away he stroked the bunny's arm. "And even if they are resisting to go, most of the time a little offering of what they desire the most can cause them to abandon all reasoning." So that's how he would lure those kids.

Snapping back to reality he grabbed half of the bear "Will you give me a hand then." Wow so this dude threatened to kill me and now he wants me to help him.

Still stunned by what he had told me before, I tried to make a joke out of the question he just asked "Are you asking yourself or are you asking me?" It wasn't a clever joke as such but I might have found it a bit funny.

He gave me a death glare as I put my knife to the rightful place and tucking the plush under my arms.

Grabbing Fred bears leg and waist, i nodded at Afton to show I'm ready to pick it up.

...

I feel like this has been rushed a bit too much but idk, you tell me.