Epilogue

A small castle stood on the edge of what was normally a bustling town—but everything was now quiet and peaceful as night had come and covered everything in a warm blanket. This castle stood on a small hill, overlooking the shore and the sparkling ocean that shone in the starlight, with a feeble crescent moon shining on the sleeping town.

In this castle, a family of five lived and the mother had just finished telling her daughter a bedtime story.

"And then what happened?" little Lily cooed to her mother. "After the farm boy kissed the princess awake?"

"You know the story as well as I do by now," Ginny laughed. She had been telling this new princess this story almost every night since she was born. "The princess and her farm boy prince came downstairs and danced all night."

"And the next morning, the king and queen asked them what had happened to them while they had slept?" Lily asked, her bright brown eyes—just like her mother's—shining brightly.

Ginny laughed again. "Yes, they wanted to know exactly what had happened while they had been asleep, and the princess told them about her new prince."

"And the farm boy said that he loved the princess more than anything?" Lily piped up.

Ginny grinned. "Yes, and that made the princess so happy just to hear those words. The queen was thrilled… she liked him right away. You know what she said?"

"She said that she was glad that someone with manners was finally coming into the family!" Lily laughed.

"That's right," Ginny giggled as she pushed the active 5 year old into bed. "And then a week later, the Farm Boy Prince and the Sleeping Princess were married."

"And what happened to everyone else?" Lily asked curiously.

"Well, the prince who had been with them their whole journey, and the farm girl were married as well," Ginny said seriously. "And when word was sent to their families back on the farm and I can tell you how shocked they all were."

"They must've been surprised," Lily nodded wisely. "After all, they didn't expect them to marry royalty."

"Also, an old pirate came to the wedding," Ginny went on.

"Like Uncle Sirius?" Lily asked wonderingly.

"Just like Uncle Sirius," Ginny smiled. "And the whole family loved him right away…"

"Except for the queen?" Lily asked, knowing the answer.

"Well," Ginny admitted. "She got along with him ok, I suppose. But she always thought he was a bad influence on the rest of the family."

Lily giggled innocently. "And once the royal family awoken, they were able to get control of the land and the nobles were all punished for how they treated the people."

"That's right," Ginny nodded. "They all got their dues. Once the king and queen discovered how the nobles abused their power, they were able to seize control of all their fortunes and use it to help the poor people."

"And then what?" Lily asked knowingly.

"The Sleeping Princess and the Farm Boy Prince had a castle built on the edge of one of these towns near the beach but for the first few years of their marriage, they didn't use it. For they travelled the land—as well as with the Farm Girl and the Princess's brother. And for the next few years, they travelled together… going to many places that were just as beautiful as the dreams that the princess had with her farm boy. But then they finally decided to return to their castle where they had two sons…"

"But the princess wanted a daughter too didn't she?" Lily asked at once.

"She really wanted a daughter," Ginny laughed. "And she was so happy when her third child turned out to be a beautiful baby girl. When these three children were born, the eldest son was given the gift of adventure."