chapter 22

Watching sunset is so beautiful and soothing, but when we watch sunset on beach it is something more than that, something we can't describe in words, it makes our senses calm and lifts our mood, but it was not the case with our Anu, her mind was messed up with things, she looked down how waves hitting her legs and taking away sand under her feet without her knowledge just like how a sudden Strom took away her happiness.

Abhiman stepped out of his car and looked around the beach to spot his family, he was in office when vansh called him told that they was going to beach he can come if he want to, Abhiman had a meeting ,so he came there as soon as it was completed. He roamed his eyes until they landed on similar figure sitting on sand and looking at nothing particular, he took slow steps towards her and made himself comfortable beside her.

He know something was wrong with her looking at her face maybe something related to her past, his heart clenched when that thought crossed his mind, he is not even in position to complain even if she is thinking about her ex husband, he looked away not able to look at her sad face.

Anu sensed someone was beside her when she came from her trance, when she saw Abhimaan's frowing face she spoke

"Are you fine" He looked towards her and nodded

"Iam"

"If you say so" she said looking ahead, Abhiman closed distance between them and circled his hand around her

"Iam fine Jaan" he said looking directly into her eyes, anu was stunned with his endearment, he winked at her making her eyes go wide. Before he could speak a ball hit them breaking their moment, they both looked at its direction and came saw a little figure infront of them

"Iam sorry" girl said making them smile

"It's fine li'll one, what's your name" Abhiman asked smiling at her

"Iam Clara" she grinned, they both chuckled at her enthusiasm

"Hi Clara iam Abhi and she is Anu"

Adhira was playing with rudra until vansh came and started annoying her, rudra shook his head at them, sometimes he don't understand who is child here him or his vansh uncle, rudra looked at Adhira's puffed face and giggled.

"Donth laugh rudra" (don't) Adhira pouted, he nodded smiling cheekily

"Little one see there" vansh pointed fingers, Adhira frowned looking at the scene, her parents was talking to some girl who kissed her dada's cheek and went away.

Abhiman looked around searching for his princess he saw her looking at them he smiled and went towards her signalling Anu, who nodded and followed him. When they reached her Adhura turned away her face which made Abhiman frown.

"Princess look"

"V iam angly" she said, looking at vansh, Abhiman rose his eyebrows at vansh

"Why is that" Anu asked sitting beside her

"Because you talked with some girl and she kissed you" vansh answered making abhiman chuckled, Adhira glared at him, he shut his mouth.

Vansh grinned looking at the exchange finally there is someone who can make Abhimaan Khanna fear and that someone is a 3 year old, oh how he want to tell this to world who think Arrogant Abhimaan Khanna as fearless business man who don't give a damn to anyone.

"Princess, we was just talking to her" Abhiman explained

"Yes adhi and you should not feel bad, because we are you mumma dada, right" Anu said last word looking at Abhiman who nodded agreeing with her. Adhira pouted but nodded her head.