Chapter Fourteen

"...And for the first match of round two, we have Ben Drowned versus Hoodie!" Splendy annouces as the fighters climb into the ring. Ben stands across from Hoodie, on the opposite side of the ring.

"Ready?"

Hoodie draws his pistol and holds it down to his side.

"Set?"

Ben cracks his knuckles like a glowstick and they begin glowing with bright green electricity.

"Go!"

Hoodie begins to run at Ben. Ben sends an electrical attack towards Hoodie. Hoodie dodges swiftly but the attack still connects. Hoodie's entire arm goes limp and the drops his gun. He picks it up with his other hand.

Ben's weakness is his physical strength. I'm sure Hoodie knows that. All Hoodie has to do it get close enough to do damage but if Ben can paralyze him like that, I don't know if that's possible.

"(Y/N)!" Jane yells at me. I yelp in surprise, falling out of my chair. Jane catches me before bringing me back to my feet. "Be careful."

"Sorry, Jane.. I was analyzing." I explain. She nods.

"Do you think Hoodie will be able to get close enough before he is completely paralyzed?" Jane asks. I shrug.

"He's got a fifty percent chance at it." I explain, watching the battle unfold. Hoodie fires off his gun, nailing Ben in the shoulder. Ben yelps out in pain, collapsing to the ground. He shoots off another atack and this hits Hoodie full force.

Hoodie falls to the ground, twitching. Ben stands up, applying pressure to his shoulder. He walks over to Hoodie and kicks his leg. Hoodie doesn't move.

"Hoodie is unable to battle, therefore, Ben is our victor!" Splendy cheers. Ben laughs, climbing out of the ring. He waltzes over to me.

"You need to have EJ patch up your arm." I tell him. He shrugs.

"He'll be busy with Hoodie for a while so I wanted to watch the next battle." Ben explains. I nod, turning to Splendy.

"And for the second round our match up will be... (Y/N) versus Lui and Sully!" Splendy yells. My face pales. Jane pats my back.

"If you can beat Jeff, you can beat this poser." Jane encourages. I gulp, walking up to the ring. A man covered in stitches enters the ring. I've seen him around but never talked to him. He walks up to me and extends his hand.

"Hi, my name is Lui. It's a pleasure to meet you and I hope to hild no hard feelings after this battle." He explains. I nod, looking down at my clothes. I look back at him and his hand is still held out. I just stare at him.

"Uhm, do you need something?" I ask. He raises an eyebrow.

"I wanted to shake your hand." He explains. I stare at him confused.

"What's that?" I ask. He seems flabbergasted.

"U-uhm, when you meet new people you typically shake their hand as a sign of respect." He explains. I nod, taking his hand. He bounces our hands together before dropping my hand.

"Cool, thanks. Uhm, good luck?" I offer. He chuckles, walking to the other side.

"Thanks, you too!" He calls, cracking his knuckles. We stand on opposite ends of the ring.

"Ready?"

I finish trying my wing to my back, so I don't hurt it by trying to use it. He pops his neck and then pulls out a knife.

"Set?"

I run my hands over my clothes, seemingly straightening them out. I feel for my dagger to ensure its there.

"Go!"

We both fly at each other, he slices and takes off a chunk of my hair. I laugh, dragging my dagger along his arm before hiding it again. We stand on the opposite ends again.

His arm is bleeding and my hair finally hits the ground. He looks down at his arm, before his eyes widen in surprise.

"When did that happen?" He questions. I shrug and he does too. He jumps towards me again and I jump to the side. I except my wings to catch me, but I forget. I fall flat on my ass and Lui quickly pivots.

He's so slow.. This doesn't make sense. He could easily be beaten by a human... Where's the power?

I trip him and he falls over. I climb on top of him and press down on a pressure point on his neck. He quickly passes out with little struggling. A thought crosses my mind.

Who's Sully?

Suddenly, two arms wrap around my neck. I quickly reach for the hands. My eyes meet dark green, almost black eyes. Lui's eyes are a bright green.

"You must be Sully." I choke out. He laughs.

"You're damn right, sweet cheeks." He replies. I smile weakly, before kicking him in the chest. Sully goes flying across the ring and I quickly stand up. The man is in front of me in seconds.

An opening! He's gotta have one. And obviously not that fake one... Where is it? Come on...

Sully throws a few punches, a few connecting. I return the gesture with similar results.

Almost there... there!

I strike his side with a chopping motion and he groans loudly. He grabs his side and I take this opportunity to slam his forehead against my knee. The stitches across his forehead slip open.

My eyes dilate and suddenly, I lose control over my body. My body pounces on top of him, aiming for the stitches. My dagger has been drawn and is slicing them open.

No, no, no! Stop it! Cut it out! Enough!

A large blast of white leaves my chest and I'm back in control. Sully glares at me with emmense hatred.

"Sorry..." I mumble. He fades in and out before passing out from blood loss.

"And with the knockout of Lui and Sully,  our winner for this battle is (Y/N)!" Splendy cheers. I smile before tending to Lui's wounds. EJ joins me quickly. I take the thread from EJ's medkit and have begun stitching.

I work efficiently. I check his pulse. He's still alive.

"It's hard to kill one of us. He'll be okay. Why did you undo his stitches anyway?" EJ asks.

"I lost control of my body after I broke the one's across his face. It kinda set me off I think." I explain. He nods. I sew up the new cut I made on his arm. I used red thread for some fun.

"Is that sterile?" EJ asks. I nod.

"I got them from Slender. I asked for all kinds of colors. I've got green and blue and yellow and-"

"That's great, (Y/N). I'm gonna take him to the infirmary." EJ interuppts. I nod, backing off him. He picks up Lui's body and walks out of the ring. I jump down out of the ring. Ben stops me. He is now wrapped up.

"Hey, you did great out there! You were so fast I didn't even see you cut him!" Ben cheers. I sheepishly smile, scratching my neck.

"Thanks... it wasn't that big of a deal." I mutter.