Chapter 2

The next day you woke up to a banging on your door.

"Wake up (y/n)," you heard Mina shout.

"I'm coming! Let me get dressed first!"

"Ok!"

You quickly got dressed in your school uniform and opened the door. Mina fell backwards into you since she was leaning against the door. The both of you laughed. Mina grabbed your hand and walked you down the hallway into the main room. The boys were waiting for the two of you.

"Hey guys," Mina waved.

"What took you so damn long!"

"Chill out Bakugo, she was getting ready!"

"Tch."

"Good morning (y/n)," Kirishima smiled.

"G-good morning.."

"You're so cute when you stutter," Denki commented.

You burst into a blush.

"Denki! Leave her alone."

Mina started chasing him around the room.

"C'mon guys. Let's get going before we're late," Sero said.

You all walked to class and found All Might in the classroom. You rolled your eyes. You weren't the biggest fan of All Might but you put up with him because he was friends with your father.

"It's nice to see you again young (y/n)."

You nodded.

He instructed what you were going to be doing for the day and you all headed outside. You were to pair up and find hidden objects throughout the training grounds. Whichever team found the most objects by the end of the game won. You paired up with Mina cause you were closest with her. Before the exercise started you leaned in towards Mina.

"I have a plan. I'll create a fog and you use your acid to slide us through the training area. I'll clear the mist around us as we're searching," you whispered.

"Awesome," she whisper shouted.

When the starting bell rang, a thick fog appeared everywhere. You hopped on Mina's back and sped off as your other classmates were struggling to see.

You guys had already found four objects and ran into a small boy with grapes for hair.

"Hey girls," he said.

"What do you want Mineta," Mina said coldly.

"(Y/n), can I touch your boobs?"

"W-what?"

"No Mineta! Now get out of our way!"

Mina kicked him away and you continued on your way. You continued to find the hidden objects. The buzzer went off and time was up. You had ended up collecting seven of the hidden objects. The other teams only collected a max of three. Once you cleared the fog, Bakugo stormed up to you.

"What the fuck you bitch! You think you're so smart huh!"

"I-i.."

This is why you didn't like using your quirk. You would always get in trouble for using it. Sometimes it wasn't even on purpose, it just happens when you feel strong emotions.

"Leave her alone young Bakugo. Young (y/n) used a very keen strategy that involved not hurting any of her classmates while effectively completing the task," All Might stepped in.

"Yeah Bakubro, I think it was pretty manly," Kirishima commented.

After school, you all headed back to the dorms. Mina wanted to go out with you and the boys and you all agreed. You went to your room and found a cute outfit to wear.

 You went to your room and found a cute outfit to wear

(Pick which one you like best)

You headed to the main room where Mina and the guys were waiting for you. A small blush crept on to the boys' faces.

"Oh my god (y/n)! You look so pretty," Mina shouted.

"T-thank you.."

You all went to the park and walked around. Mina, Denki, and Sero were playing Frisbee and wanted ice cream. You, Bakugo, and Kirishima went over to get some.

"I-I'll pay guys," you said.

"No way. That wouldn't be very manly of us to let you pay," said Kirishima.

You looked down at the ground and thought of a plan.

"I think I forgot my bag on the bench.. would you guys mind getting it for me?"

"Go get it yourself!"

"Oh c'mon Bakugo. The line isn't gonna shrink as soon as we leave."

As they walked off you smirked. You had been sitting at the bench on the other end of the park. When you got to the front, you quickly paid and grabbed the ice cream as they were returning.

"Hey your bag wasn't-"

You smiled. "I told you I'd pay for it."

You handed them their ice cream and walked over to where Mina, Denki, and Sero were. The boys stood there wide-eyed. You were more sneaky than you lead out to believe.

When you guys got back, everyone except Kirishima went straight to their rooms. You and Kirishima decided to watch a movie together.

"Hey (y/n). Can I take you out to get ice cream sometime," Kirishima asked.

"L-like a date," you said flustered.

"N-no no, I didn't mean it like that.. I just meant so I could pay you back," he said nervously.

"O-oh.. I-I don't see w-why not."

"Awesome!"

You guys went back to your movie. Your eyes got droopy and you leaned over and your head rested to something. It was Kirishima's shoulder. He tensed at your sudden movement but you were too asleep to noticed. His face went a bit red as he looked over at your sleeping face. You looked somewhat uncomfortable so he laid you on his lap. You snuggled into his legs and his face was a deeper shade of red.

"(Y/n)?"

He didn't get an answer. Soon he too fell asleep with you still on his lap.

"Oi! Wake up extras!"

You groggily opened your eyes to see you were on Kirishima's lap. Mist started to surround your face and you ran off.

"Bakugo. What was that for?"

"She shouldn't be sleeping on you."

In his mind, Bakugo was jealous that it wasn't him whose lap you were on. He didn't know why but this mad him really mad. Kirishima on the other hand was sad you had left. He had woken up a few minutes before you did and couldn't take his eyes off you.

Both boys were somewhat mad at the other.