【Can. 】

Although he seemed to be under the control of Jian Xie, he did not give any rebuttal opinions. As he said before, he would agree to Jian Xie's request.

But it was not completely unconditional, because after giving the promise, He suddenly narrowed his eyes.

【Excuse. 】

[Actually, it's because you're worried that I'm in your body, and it will cause trouble for your position in the Supernatural Authority in the future, right? 】

Jian Xie: "..."

Qin Zhuang jumped down from the window steps and leaned over to look at Jian Xie who was sitting on the chair. Through a layer of black mist covering his body, he could see each other as they got closer and closer. Those dark red eyes, like dried blood, were staring straight at him without blinking, full of force and savagery.

Jian Xie kept the balance of her body so that she would not lean back because of such a posture, as if she was cowardly falling into a disadvantage.

The sound of the lecture in the ear gradually became blurred, the temperature in the room seemed to be rising, and the air between the two became anxious.

Qin Zhuang stared at him tightly, as if to find traces of lying on his face.

"That's right, you're right." Because she was in class, Jian Xie moved her lips and made a small voice, and admitted it calmly, "I'm a human, so there will be subtexts, I just don't like this ."

Cheng Li or Fu Huanyu, if it wasn't for Qin Zhuo, he actually didn't plan to let others know about his abnormality, it was the breath he leaked that scared them both.

After all, before that, he originally planned to just go part-time.

Although it is getting stronger, it doesn't actually mean being in the limelight. Jian Xie also plans to study hard for university and read a TOP.

【...】

indeed.

Jian Xie has been rejecting him.

Whether it's the rigid performance of receiving a gift, a watch that He asks to put on and take off, or a conversation that doesn't involve the private world.

As a horror that crushes everything, Qin Zhuang has always been too arrogant, always looking at these meaningless creatures with contempt, because he can easily have everything, so he doesn't know how to go. get.

But it's not that simple. Humans are complex creatures.

Especially Jian Xie in front of him.

Even with this year's attention, He can't accurately define this seemingly fragile human being, but He only knows one thing, He really wants his feelings to be responded equally, not just the so-called symbiotic relationship , they must forge deeper connections.

Locked by the burning sight, it seemed that he was going to eat himself, but Jian Xie did not avoid his gaze, but instead looked at him.

I like it, I like that look back.

【I made a decision. 】

He seems to have just said such a sentence at will, but it gives people the feeling that something important is about to be announced. The previous pressing sense of pressure has disappeared, and only a prank-like play is left: [I have a A very good deal, are you willing to accept it? 】

This tone, as if the evil side is tempting people to fall.

Jian Xie glanced at the podium across his body, the teacher knew nothing of what happened in the back row of the classroom.