Destiel Imagine

Dean goes solo for a hunt and ends up opening the gate of hell and gets stabbed and ends up on the ground

"Cas.. I know you're there.. i need you" Castiel appears beside Dean "Dean.. are you alright?" He says ignoring everything around him "I'll be fine. Just get the gate closed" Castiel shakes his head and places his hand on Dean's and heals him and removes his hand, Dean gets up "Are you a saint or a sinner? You shouldn't come help me.. you know you'll lose your wings if you keep helping me" Castiel nods "I don't care if heaven won't take me back. I'll throw away my faith, Just to keep you safe. You're everything I have" "Cas I mean it. You better leave you can't risk it all for me" he says with tears in his eyes "If love is what you need a soldier I will be. I'm an angel with a shotgun" With that him and Dean fight them all and close the gate, as Dean goes to leave Castiel stops him "Dean, I mean it, If you ever need me I'll be here, I'll do anything to protect you." Dean turns and hugs him hanging on a little longer than necessary "Same with you. If you need anything I'll be there." They pull away as Castiel smiles "I'll see you soon Dean" Dean nods "Be careful" and with that Castiel disappears.

Okay I know it probably sucks but it is my first Destiel imagine..