Immorality is a Curse (King Andrais X Human Fem Immortal Reader)

(Request by:  willowinthebreeze )

(Word Count: 1,914 words)

(**Warning: Contains Mature themes such as experimentation, violence,etc**)

(**(A/N: Sorry for the werid format, for some reason Wattpad doesn't let me indent :T**)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Lady Leviathan, please calm yourself! This is no way for a future queen of Newtopia to act." Lady Olivia scolded while barely dodging having a chair thrown at her.

"No! Just no Olivia. I am no queen, and I'm no Lady Leviathan." Your nose curled into a half-snarl. "I don't wish to be associate with the Leviathans anymore."

"Lady Levi.." Olivia huffed before you raised a hand to silence her.

"Just refer to me by my first name Olivia. We've been friends for a long time. There's no need for such formalities...."

"It feels improper to refer to you in such an informal way, epically when you're betrothed to the prince," Olivia replied.

"Don't remind me. I wake up every morning regretfully knowing my freedoms have been stripped. That I'm trapped in this suffocating room with my own thoughts," you spoke bitterly.

"I'm not even seen as a person anymore, Olivia. I'm just some trophy that Andrias shows off."
"My lady, I'm sorry to hear you feel that way. Though, I reassure you that Prince Andrias is quite fond of you. He speaks highly of your likeness and skills." Oliva took a seat on your sizeable queen-sized bed and gestured for you to join her. You cringed at Olivia, calling you "My lady." You weren't no noblewoman or royalty of any kind. Just some unfortunate commoner caught up in the political affairs of an entire dimension of amphibians.

You sat next to Olivia with your hands laying neatly in your lap. You didn't even bother to make eye contact with the noblewoman. Olivia cocked her head to the side, gazing straight at you patiently. She could sense your discomfort and unease. Your species was quite emotional from her observations.

"Firstly, I'm sorry for throwing a chair at you, Olivia. Secondly, I just...don't think I can go through with this whole marriage thing." you twiddled your thumbs, feeling like a hot burning pile of trash.

"My lady, if you mind me asking...is something bothering you?" Olivia chose her words carefully. "You're often a carefree grubble, but now you're acting like a scorpoleo."

"Olivia, when you've been around for a long time like me. You see things, both good and bad. I've experienced countless experiences and seen my fair share of crazy stuff." You responded softly. "So, what's bothering me is what's happening in this lifetime. This kingdom has made all the mass invasions, genocides, prisoners, and war. It doesn't sit well for me."

"My lady, I understand your concerns. Though, this expansion is for a better future for the kingdom! Our populations are growing, and resources are limited. To keep this era of peace, the rulers have to do what's best for us." Olivia reached out, patting your shoulder comfortably.
"There must be another way to conquer, destroy, and pillage any other dimension. The kingdom travels too!"

"Maybe you should try seeing this from another angle if you marry Andrias. You will become queen, which gives you influence on the major decisions for the kingdom. This will allow you to possibly change the course of where this kingdom's future is going." Olivia offered.