19

"This is about fucking scaramouche again, isn't it?!"

I watched as dad huffed angrily toward the Liyue meeting location for the fatui, the bank. He just sees red whenever Scaramouche's name is brought up. I mean, rightfully so. Like, Scaramouche literally just ran off with the gnosis! Like what the hell?! I was damn near about to see red as well.

"Angel, please have the most sincere of my apologies for having to see me like this. I'm just so stressed over this whole situation." I squeezed his hand in affirmation, I didn't care! It frustrated me too!

"No it's okay dad, I hate this situation too! It's making me so angry."

A few harsh words were shared about Scaramouche before we entered the bank.

"Where's the meeting room in here?"

"Shh keep your voice down." Childe said as he looked in the direction of a woman "There's the.. woman who still hasn't paid her debt." I know someone trying to hide a curse word when I hear it and he definitely did not actually mean woman! Childe then walked up to the girl and striked up a conversation.

"Hey, hey, hey! How are you doing today?"

"I'm doing good. You?" The lady said.

"I'm doing pretty good myself! I just wanted to remind you that I need to be collecting your debt."

"Ah.. Well, why do you think i'm here, boy." Girl what the in ever living hell, she IS a bitch!

"Dad, we should get going soon." I reminded him as we were about to be late.

She handed him the money and made shot a nasty glare at him and I before speaking.

"And aren't you a little too young to have a kid? What, got a girl pregnant in highschool just for her to leave you a single father?" She chuckled after making this snide remark and dad looked like he was SEETHING. Somebody's shit is going to get rocked today if this lady doesn't shut her mouth.

"Ah, I know some old timers like you forget things so let me refresh your memory! I'm finically stable unlike someone so a cool thing called adoption is on the table!" At that she just snarled and left.