15: Special Wendy's Episode

It's Saturday, I would ask Signora to bring me out for food but I think she's already gone, dad sleeps for so long it's soo boring... But I'm gonna wake him up I feel like I'm gonna starve!

I approached his bed, I ended up sleeping in the sleeping bag cause I didn't want to take the bed. I poked him lightly.

"Dad.." He opened his eyes lightly and stared at me with those same pretty blue eyes.

"Good morning, Klee," His voice sounded croaky.

"I'm hungry," I fussed as I darted over to my map, he smiled.

"Of course you are, where do you want to go?" He asked while staring at the ceiling.

"Uhm... Wendy's? I think that's the name."

"Good choice," He told me as he quickly got up and picked me up, "Now help dad pick an outfit."

He brought me over to his closet, I'm confused they all look the same?

"Dad they all look the same?"

"Which one is the nicest then?" What a silly question, anyways I guess I have to pick one. I carefully glazed all the copies of copies but there was one that just stuck out.

"This one," I said as I tugged the sleeve of the selected one.

"Okay," He tapped my nose and put me down, I ran over to the window and looked out. Outside there was pretty heaps of snow, I gazed more, oh look it's Signora! She must be leaving for Inazuma.

"Wendy's then?" I look back and Childe smiles.

"Mhm!" We both leave the room and go outside, geez it's super cold.. Childe was not lying when he said it's colder than dragonspine dear lord!

"Are you cold? Take this," He handed me a blanket and put me on his shoulders, "Now we'll get there faster you were slowing me down!" He joked as I saw the Wendy's from around the corner.

"Was not!"

"Was too!"

We finally reached the Wendy's and went inside.

We scurried to the line and looked at the menu

We scurried to the line and looked at the menu. I saw my all time favourite food..chicken strips.

"I want the chicken strips!" I told Childe as he looked at the menu

"Ok, five?"

"Yes."

"Will the next person come order." Miss Noelle said as we walked up.

"Well oh my look who it is! Hi, Klee!" She warmly smiled, "What would you like today? It's on the house."

"Five chicken strips!" I chirped as she rung up my order.

"And you sir?"

"Just a burger combo will be fine." He awkwardly chuckled.

"M'kay! Your total will be $16.58, cash or card?"

"Cash." Childe said as she handed her a 20.

"Thank you for stopping by Wendy's! Your order will be ready soon."

We waited until Kaeya and Rosaria called us to get our food, I didn't know those alcoholics had a job to be honest. I thought all they did was drink and then go behind the church to make weird noises. Anywho, Rosaria is really touchy with Kaeya, is this even allowed at work? They called up our food and we left.

 Anywho, Rosaria is really touchy with Kaeya, is this even allowed at work? They called up our food and we left

I can't wait until I can do cool harbinger stuff!