Chapter 11

••Amys POV••

Peter and I kiss for a while, enjoying the moment. Peter puts his hand on my cheek, making my cheeks go hot. He could tell I was getting hot because he pulled his hand away and leaned back.

Resting his forehead on mine, he hugged me. I put my legs around his waist and sat on him, so we were face to face. We both fell asleep in each other.

We soon got up and decided to go out. The sun was a bright yellow with a hint of orange, kissing the trees behind us as we walked to the camp. The air was brisk and fresh, the grass crumpling underneath our feet. It was a good morning but there was something off.

We walked close together until the camp was in site, we parted. We walked opposite ways from each other, me walking over to a lost boy I've never met. Peter walking over to Felix with a stern look on his face.

I start to talk to him and find out that his name is Caden. He was really sweet and cool. He has blue eyes and black hair. He is tall and very handsome.

"I'll see you around Amy?" He asked. "Yeah" I said standing around. "Goodbye" he says waving towards me with a grin on his face. "Bye" I say waving back, smiling.

I walk up to Peter and put my hand on his back. Noticing that his muscles are tense, he soon relaxes and faces me. "Hey Amy." He says with kind smile on his face. "Hey." I say removing my
Hand quickly from his back, seeing Felix looking at both of us closely.

"Hey Amy" Felix says smirking at me. "Hello" I say scolding him. Peter stands in between us and faces me. "Why don't you go get some breakfast?" He asks. I nod my head and walk away looking over my shoulder to see both Felix and Peter watching me.

After getting my food Caden and I sit with each other and talk. Peter soon joins. He leans in close to me ear and starts to talk. "Amy, I need to go take care of a few things around the island today. I'll be back soon." He plants a quick kiss on my check and walks away.

Caden looks at me with a blank look. "What?" I say bumping his shoulder. "Oh, nothing, never mind." He looks back at his plate and plays with his food. "Yeah, sure." I start to eat but I lose my appetite quickly and get up.

"I'm going to go on a walk do you want to go?" I look at Caden and he looks back at me with his blue eyes. "Um. Maybe later but I'm gonna finish my food." He gives me a smile and gets back to eating. "Alright" I head off into the woods.

I've been walking for what seems like hours. The foliage of the forest gets thinker and thinker. The ground gets damper the farther I keep going. The sun is setting. The colors are a blended mix or purples pinks and oranges.

I walk past a few trees and decide to sit down. My feet are aching and I'm lost so I try to think of a way to get back to the camp.

"Hello Sweetie. What brings you out here?" I jump and hit my head on the tree trunk. My vision gets a bit blurry but I can see it's Felix. I get up and squint my eyes trying to see better and run the opposite way. Only to end up falling onto a body. They wrap their arms around my waist and I struggle to get free.

"Let me go! Let me go!" I squirm around and elbow them in the side. They groan in my ear, their breath hot against my neck. Their grip tightens on me and my breathing gets short. My chest heaving up and down quickly trying to gain back the loss of air.

"Oh Amy. When will you ever understand?" Felix says shaking his head at me. "I will never pretend to like you, Felix." I spit. "Don't have to be so rude. Today will be the day that you and I become boyfriend and girlfriend. Be sure to wear something nice." He winks at me and walks away. The person lets go of my waist and I stand up quickly.

•••••

I find my way back to camp and it's about 3 a.m. and I'm exhausted. I go into an empty tent and fall asleep.

I wake to arms around me. I turn, assuming to see Peter laying by me. It was Felix and everybody was outside the tent looking in, starting at us.

I sit up and run my eyes quickly. As soon as I do I feel the cold air on my stomach. Looking down I see that my shirt it off, leaving me only in my bra. I pull the blanket up around my body leaving Felix with out a blanket, only seeing him in boxers. I stand a walk out the tent. The boys are whistling at me and giving me smirks as I walk past them.

I run into Caden and he looks me up and down with a worried face. "Amy are you okay?!? What happened?!" He asks taking me into the forest so no one can see me. "I got lost in the first yesterday and j finally found my way back around, what it seemed like, 3 a.m. and I got tired. So I found an empty tent and I feel asleep. I wake up and see that Felix has fallen asleep with me. I get up and notice that I don't have a shirt on and I get embarrassed and grab the blanket. Now I'm here." I start to tear, my cheeks getting hot.

Caden hugs me and I start to calm down. "It's okay." He pulls back and smiles at me.

"Yeah. I guess. I just can't wait to see Peter." I sigh and walk back to camp with Caden.